Customer Service Support Phone Number: Call the phone number locate on the back of your member ID card. Dual Special Needs plans (Medicaid and Medicare) call 1-800-905-8671 TTY 711
General Customer Service Support Phone Number: 1-877-542-9239
This company was founded in 1994. They are owned by UnitedHealthcare Community & State. Their headquarters are in Southfield, Michigan. They provide their future members the opportunity to purchase Medicaid plans, Medicare Advantage plans, and others if eligible. It offers different plans for the following:
- Pregnant moms and their babies.
- Children 19 years old and younger.
- Adults and families during times of financial hardship.
- People who are living with disabilities or other serious health conditions.
- People who need assistance to live independently.
- Seniors who qualify for both Medicare and Medicaid.
Today, they offer their patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. The online portal allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- View and manage their benefits.
- Find out which drugs are covered under their plan.
- View their member ID card.
- Access the member handbook.
- Search and find providers.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow the easy steps below if you are a NEW member who needs to register and create a new account to manage your plan online:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “Register Now” button.
- Click on the “Register now” button again located in the lower left hand corner.
- Type in your name in the fields provided.
- Type in your date of birth in the field provided.
- Answer the questions about having your Member ID card available.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a new online account. If the registration / enrollment has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details. Then you can manage or review your account details.
Steps if you are a CURRENT member looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: www.uhccommunityplan.com/for-members on your device.
- Click on the “Sign in” link located under the orange “register now” button.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided on the left hand side of the page.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your current online account.