General Customer Service Support Phone Number: 1-866-414-1959
The history of this company can be traced back to 1977. They are based in Minnetonka, Minnesota.
They offer their members and non-members the opportunity to download the Health4Me mobile app. Everyone can use the app because you don’t need to have a UnitedHealthcare plan to benefit from features such as finding the average estimated cost for hundreds of medical services and procedures in your area using the myHealthcare Cost Estimator. Reasons for members to download the app:
- it is the on-the go version of myuhc.com which is your source for important health, dental and vision plan information
- you gain access to customer service on the go
- use HealthSafe ID which makes logging in fast and secure and is a sign-in that will let you access almost all of your health benefits with a single username and password
- access your coverage details
- access claims
- set up HealtheNotes reminders
- access personalized musculoskeletal messaging
- view or email your ID card for dental or vision
- manage your health plan account balance
- search and find network providers (a network doctor, clinic or hospital) and locations
- access information about procedures and treatments
- view hospital quality and safety data
- compare prescriptions costs
- keep track of prescriptions
- order refills
- check deductible balance
- view out of pocket limits
- pay your bills using a credit card, debit card, health savings account or bank account
- set up connectivity with Fitbit devices
- access live streaming of UHC.TV which is an internet TV channel with health and wellness information
- access a registered nurse any time or day for information about medical concerns
- view options for quick care, such as a nearby clinic, Urgent Care or ER
- access your Reward Me rewards
- redeem rewards or save to Wallet
- also allows you access to OptumRx and Optum Bank
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the mobile download page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can find the download page online.
Steps to download the Health4Me App:
- Visit: uhc.com/health4me on your device in an internet browser.
- Review the information provided and then click on the correct download for your device.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the enrollment / registration for a new online account.
NOTE: you will need to create an online account if you have not already to be able to access your account.
Want to view the flyer? Download it below.