Does Wendy’s offer health benefits?
Yes. Wendy’s team members who are eligible can enjoy several health benefits, such as vision, life, dental and medical insurance.
Do Wendy’s employees get PTO?
Here is the link
to find out more about leave of absences and PTO or paid time off.
Note: they offer different discounts for the following positions:
- support center shift manager
- crew member
- team trainer
- shift manager in-training
They also offer their employees / staff members access to an online benefits account. This is a free service for employees that need review and/or manage their benefits account online.
Employees should create a online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Print out a temporary medical plan ID card.
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Review plan information and benefit options.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Details.
- Access and use the “Find a doctor” in your plan tool.
- Enroll in benefit plans quickly and easily when annual enrollment arrives or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make needed changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Access provider and facility directories.
- Access treatment information.
- Check your paycheck to ensure your benefit plan deductions are accurate.
- Much more!
Benefits will vary.
Eligibility for some programs is dependent on job type, workgroup, and employment status. You may also find more information at these links: http://www.wendysbenefits.com/ or https://my.benefitsnow.com/ or wendysbenefits.com or https://my.benefitsnow.com/safe/ or http://wendysbenefits.com/home/?type=crew or http://wendysbenefits.com/employee-discounts/
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to an activate account or activate a new online account. Be sure you have your employee and/or personal information on hand.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to a Wendy’s Employee / Staff Member Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Online Account Steps To Manage Health & Insurance / Retirement Savings & Pension:
Follow these easy steps below if you are an employee who needs to create a NEW account:
- Visit this link on your device or go to: digital.alight.com/wendys/
- Click on the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Type in the last four digits of your social security number into the field provided.
- Input your date of birth in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information to create your new online account.
If your registration has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details when you can then start to manage or review your account details.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a CURRENT employee who needs to access the account Sign In Page:
- Visit: https://my.benefitsnow.com/safe/ OR https://leplb0840.upoint.alight.com/web/upcba/login?tgtSite=07335#/ in an internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Proceed to move forward and manage your current online account.
Wendy’s Employee Discounts
Wendy’s offers their employees a variety of discounts such as:
- Financial Wellness : banking, credit and identity protection, mortgage
- Health & Wellness: gym memberships, weight management programs
- Travel: car rental, hotels, cruises
- Dining & Grocery: delivery services, wholesale clubs, wine
- Electronics: computers, software, cameras, wireless phones
- Family: baby supplies, education, family services
- Home & Garden: improvement projects, realtor service, security systems
- Moving: relocation, truck rentals
- Automotive: finance/refinance, parts, rentals, service
- Education: test preparation, tuition savings, professional certifications
- Entertainment: amusement parks, movie tickets, tourist attractions
Visit Beneplace or www.beneplace.com/wendys to view all the discounts available and how to start saving right away.
Wendy’s Wenco Employee Portal
Free Wend’y Benefits Summary PDF