Career Benefits May Include:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Savings Plan 401(k), Company-Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Group Legal Plan, Group Home/Auto Insurance and Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Weekly Pay, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Program
Employee Insurance Benefits Customer Service Representative Center Phone Number: 1-844-747-1641 – Lubrizol Benefits Center
The history of this company dates back to 1928 when it was founded originally as The Graphite Oil Products Company. Then in 1929 the company changes its name to The Lubri-Graph Corporation. It was in 1934 that the company changes its name yet again to The Lubri-Zol Corporation. The hyphen was dropped in the 1940s.
As an Employee, you can participate in several benefit programs once you become eligible. You can enroll in the following insurance coverages:
- Prescription Drug
- Health Saving Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Care Account
- Global Business Travel and Accident Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance & Disability
- COBRA – Temporary Extended Coverage
- Cigna Global – provides Expatriate Benefits
- Age-Weighted Defined Contribution Plan
- Pension – Salary
- Pension – Wage
- Pension Protection Act Update
- The Savings Plan
- Retirement Planning and HRA
Other Employee Perks / Essentials Include:
- Wellness Programs & Coaches
- Real Appeal
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Worklife Program
- Adoption Benefits
- Matching Gift and Community Connection Program
- Salary Continuation or Short Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation Buy
They also offer their employees / staff members access to an online account. This is a free service for employees that need review and/or manage their benefits account online. Employees should create a online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Print out a temporary medical plan ID card.
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Review plan information and benefit options.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Details.
- Access and use the “Find a doctor” in your plan tool.
- Enroll in benefit plans quickly and easily when annual enrollment arrives or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make needed changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Access provider and facility directories.
- Access treatment information.
- Check your paycheck to ensure your benefit plan deductions are accurate.
- Much more!
Benefits will vary. Eligibility for some programs is dependent on job type, workgroup, and employment status. You may also find more information at the career link provided here: https://benefits.lubrizol.com.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access to the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to an activate account or activate a new online account. Be sure you have your employee and/or personal information on hand.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to a Lubrizol Employee / Staff Member Your Benefits Resources (YBR) UPoint Alight Solutions Online Account Steps
Follow these easy steps below if you are an employee who needs to create a new account:
- Visit this link on your device.
- Click on the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Type in the last four digits of your social security number into the field provided.
- Input your date of birth in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information to create your new online account.
If your registration has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details when you can then start to manage or review your account details.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a CURRENT Retired employee who needs to access the account Sign In Page:
- Visit: https://leplb0840.portal.hewitt.com/web/upcba/login?tgtSite=04682 in an internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Proceed to move forward and manage your current online account.