Employee Insurance Benefits Customer Service Representative Center Phone Number: 1-800-474-4015 / 1-847-883-2175 for those outside the United States, Puerto Rico or Canada
General Employee Contact Number: 1-866-557-5222
HUMAN RESOURCES: 1-877-927-5479 (9ASKHR9)
The history of Schlumberger dates back to 1920 when Conrad Schlumberger published the results of the experimental surface resistivity measurements he had processed in 1911 and opened the first office with his brother Marcel. In 1926, they created the firm Société de Prospection Électrique, or “Pros” as it was nicknamed, the forerunner of the Schlumberger company.
As an Employee, you can participate in several benefit programs once you become eligible. You can enroll in the following insurance coverages:
- Health and Dental Care – Reimbursement / Prescription Drugs / Medical Services or Supplies
- Mental Health
- Life Disability and AD&D
- Financial Benefits – Savings, Pension, and Sharing Plans
Other Benefits Include:
- Employee Assistance Program:
- Depression Care
- Trauma Support
- Nutritional Counseling
- Child and Elderly Care
- Legal, Financial and Career Support
- & more!
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
- Canada Maternity Adoption, Maternity and Parental Leave
- beOUTSTANDING program
They also offer their employees / staff members access to an online account. This is a free service for employees that need review and/or manage their benefits account online. Employees should create a online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Print out a temporary medical plan ID card.
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Review plan information and benefit options.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Details.
- Access and use the “Find a doctor” in your plan tool.
- Enroll in benefit plans quickly and easily when annual enrollment arrives or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make needed changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Access provider and facility directories.
- Access treatment information.
- Check your paycheck to ensure your benefit plan deductions are accurate.
- Much more!
Benefits will vary. Eligibility for some programs is dependent on job type, workgroup, and employment status. You may also find more information at this website link: http://www.slb-benefits.ca/
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access to the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to an activate account or activate a new online account. Be sure you have your employee and/or personal information on hand.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to a Schlumberger Employee / Staff Member Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Online Account Steps
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW Retired employee who needs to create a new account:
- Visit this link on your device.
- Click on the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Type in the last four digits of your social security number into the field provided.
- Input your date of birth in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information to create your new online account.
If your registration has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details when you can then start to manage or review your account details.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a CURRENT Retired employee who needs to access the account Sign In Page:
- Visit: www.yourbenefitsresources.com/schlumberger in an internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Proceed to move forward and manage your current online account.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a New active employee who needs to access the account Sign In Page:
- Visit: https://schlumberger.seb-admin.com/home in an internet browser on your device.
- Select what type of account you want to sign in with.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to create and set up your new online benefits account.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a CURRENT active employee who needs to access the account Sign In Page:
SINGLE SIGN-ON (SSO)
You do not need to log in, simply click the above ‘ENROLL TODAY’ link if you are already on the Schlumberger intranet. If you are using an external or personal computer with no intranet then you will need to enter your LDAP email and LDAP password to log in. Or you may call 1-866-557-5222.