Employee Insurance Benefits Customer Service Representative Center Phone Number: 1-855-252-MYHR / 1-855-252-6947
NOTE: Call 1-281-882-5813 if you are outside the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada
The history of this company dates back to 1984 when Marriott Corporation purchased American Resorts and their first resort, Marriott’s Monarch on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. Today they have grown to have over 100 resorts and more than 660,000 Owners and Members in a diverse portfolio that includes seven vacation ownership brands. They also have exchange networks and membership programs made up of over 3,200 resorts in over 80 nations and approximately two million members, as well as management of more than 180 other resorts and lodging properties. Their brands include:
- Marriott Vacations Worldwide (MVW)
- Aqua-Aston Hospitality (AAH) – 1-855-945-4092 USA Toll Free
- Hyatt Residence Club (HRC)
- Interval International (II)
- Trading Places International (TPI)
- Vacation Resorts International (VRI)
- Vistana Signature Experiences (VSE)
As an Employee, you can participate in several benefit programs once you become eligible. You can enroll in the following insurance coverages:
- Health Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Long & Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
Other Benefits Include:
- Personal / Sick Days
- Health, Wellness & Education Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discounted Rates at Hyatt Hotels
- Discounts from other name-brand companies
- All employees are eligible for room rate, food and beverage, and retail discounts at global Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation locations.
They also offer their employees / staff members access to an online account. This is a free service for employees that need review and/or manage their benefits account online. Employees should create a online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Print out a temporary medical plan ID card.
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Review plan information and benefit options.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Details.
- Access and use the “Find a doctor” in your plan tool.
- Enroll in benefit plans quickly and easily when annual enrollment arrives or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make needed changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Access provider and facility directories.
- Access treatment information.
- Check your paycheck to ensure your benefit plan deductions are accurate.
- Much more!
Benefits will vary. Eligibility for some programs is dependent on job type, workgroup, and employment status. You may also find more information at this website link: https://careers.hyattresidenceclub.com OR https://www.vistana.com/careers/what-we-offer OR https://www.marriottvacationsworldwide.com/careers/faq.shtml.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to an activate account or activate a new online account. Be sure you have your employee and/or personal information on hand.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to a Marriott Vacation Worldwide Employee / Staff Member Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Online Account Steps
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW employee who needs to create a new account:
- Visit this link on your device.
- Click on the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Type in the last four digits of your social security number into the field provided.
- Input your date of birth in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information to create your new online account.
If your registration has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details when you can then start to manage or review your account details.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a CURRENT employee who needs to access the account Sign In Page:
- Visit: www.yourbenefitsresources.com/mvwc_dc in an internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Proceed to move forward and manage your current online account.
Other Helpful links: