Employee Insurance Benefits Customer Service Representative Center Phone Number: 1-800-585-5100 / 1-646-254-3472 for those outside the United States, Puerto Rico or Canada
General Customer Service Phone Number: 1-847-576-5000 / 1-888-325-9336
Motorola was founded in 1928. Today, as an Employee, you can participate in several benefit programs once you become eligible. You can enroll in the following insurance coverages:
- Health / Medical
- Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Account (DCA)
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Short and Long Term Disability
Other Benefits Include:
- Work-life Balance Programs
- Well-being Opportunities
- Holiday And Vacation
- Education And Training
- Employee Stock Purchase
- Incentive Plans – Annual Incentive Plan(AIP), Equity Plans & Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- PerkSpot Employee Discount Program
- SupportLinc – Employee Assistance Program
They also have the following for their employees:
- People with Disabilities Business Council
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Allies Business Council
- Multicultural Business Council
- Women’s Business Council
- Veterans Business Council
- Young Professionals Group
They also offer their employees / staff members access to an online account. This is a free service for employees that need review and/or manage their benefits account online. Employees should create a online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Print out a temporary medical plan ID card.
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Review plan information and benefit options.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Details.
- Access and use the “Find a doctor” in your plan tool.
- Enroll in benefit plans quickly and easily when annual enrollment arrives or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make needed changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Access provider and facility directories.
- Access treatment information.
- Check your paycheck to ensure your benefit plan deductions are accurate.
- Much more!
NOTICE: Benefits will vary. Eligibility for some programs will be dependent on your job type, workgroup, and employment status.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access to the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to an activate account or activate a new online account. Be sure you have your employee and/or personal information on hand.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to a Motorola Solutions Employee / Staff Member Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Online Account Steps
Follow these easy steps below if you are an employee who needs to create a new account:
- Visit this link on your device.
- Click on the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Type in the last four digits of your social security number into the field provided.
- Input your date of birth in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information to create your new online account.
If your registration has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details when you can then start to manage or review your account details.
Follow these easy steps below if you are an employee who needs to access the account Sign In Page:
- Visit: http://www.yourbenefitsresources.com/motorola in an internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Proceed to move forward and manage your current online account.