Customer Service Representative Center Phone Number: 1-855-705-550
General Customer Service Phone Number: 513-762-4000
Address: 1014 Vine Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1100
Kroger was founded in 1883. Their headquarters are in Dhahran. As an Employee, you can participate in several benefit programs once you become eligible. You can enroll in the following:
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short Term
- Home & Auto Insurance
- Group Legal Services
- & More!
Other Benefits include:
- The choice of four different health care plans, including HSAs and a PPO
- Adoption Reimbursement up to $6,000 per child
- Kroger Stock Exchange
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Feed Your Future
- Fresh Start! Program
- Kroger Scholars
- Helping Hands – provides financial assistance for associates during difficult times like losing a home due to fire or natural disaster, death of a spouse or loved one, major medical expenses and more!
- Well-Being Assistant- assistance with stress management, relationship problems, anxiety, parenting concerns, caring for an aging parent, drug and alcohol issues, grief, finding childcare and more!
- Associate Discounts:
- 10% off Our Brands products
- 20% off all apparel
- 15% off all home items
- 10% off all electronics
- 20% off at Fred Meyer Jewelers
- Other discounts with other companies on:
- wireless plans
- & more!
“How well we attract and retain talent affects associates in our supermarkets, distribution and fulfillment centers, manufacturing plants, technology centers and offices across the United States. Not to mention the customers and communities we serve.
Our Human Resources and Labor Relations teams are responsible for Kroger’s policies, practices and man- agement of talent attraction and retention. We measure performance in this area by tracking several key metrics, including hiring, training, promotions, retention, diversity and associate engagement. We publicly disclose some of this information; however, we use many additional measures internally to guide our man- agement decisions.”Kroger – 2018
They also offer their employees / staff members access to an online account. This is a free service for clients that need to review and/or manage their benefits information online. Employees should create a online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Print a temporary medical plan ID card.
- Review your plan and benefit options.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Information.
- Enroll in benefit plans quickly and easily during annual enrollment or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Use the “Find a doctor” in your plan tool.
- Access provider and facility directories.
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Access treatment information.
- Check your paycheck to ensure your benefit plan deductions are accurate.
- Much more!
Benefits vary by country and region. You can find more information at these website links: http://sustainability.kroger.com/about-the-kroger-co.html or http://sustainability.kroger.com/people-talent-attraction-and-retention.html
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps seen below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to an activate account or activate a new online account and gain access. Be sure you have your employee and/or personal information on hand.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to a Kroger Staff Member / Employee YBR – Your Benefits Resources Online Account Steps
Follow the easy steps below if you are a NEW employee who needs to create a new account:
- Visit this link on your device.
- Click on the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your social security number in the field provided.
- Input your date of birth.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information to create your new account.
If your registration has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details. Then you can manage or review your account details.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a CURRENT employee who needs to access the account Sign In Page:
- Visit: www.yourbenefitsresources.com/kroger in an internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Proceed to move forward and manage your current account.
“To attract and retain the best in a competitive and evolving job market, we offer competitive wages, quality benefits, and a safe, healthy work environment. This is what entices people to come to the Kroger family of companies for a job—and our focus on talent development is what encourages associates to stay for a career. We actively foster an “opportunity culture,” nurturing and developing skills that support associates in their current roles, but also prepare them to take the next step in their career.”Kroger – 2018
Helpful Tip For Getting an ID Card:
- Lost an ID card? Need a replacement ID card for your insurance plan? You need to contact your plan administrator or HR department and request a new card.