Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-847-0615
Customer Service Outside the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada Phone Number: 1-847-883-1215
HSBC offers members access to Your Benefits Resources. This is a free service for clients that need to manage their account online. Employees need to create a online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Select your plan and benefit options.
- Update Dependent Information.
- Compare medical options available such as costs of deductibles, copayments, coinsurance and other details.
- Much more!
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the login or register page, follow these easy steps below. Below we have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new YBR Online Account.
Follow these steps if you are a Customer or Client who needs to create a new YBR Benefits Resources account:
- Visit: www.yourbenefitsresources.com/hsbc on your device.
- Click on the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your social security number in the field provided.
- Input your date of birth.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Access and Manage your account.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a Employee who needs to access the account Login Page
- Visit: https://www.yourbenefitsresources.com/hsbc on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for anonline account.