Benefits Customer Service Representative Center Phone Number: 1-877-BMC-4849 / 1-844-262-4849
General Customer Service Phone Number: 513-762-4000
Address: 1014 Vine Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1100
This company was founded in 1980. Their headquarters are in Houston, Texas. As an Employee, you can participate in several benefit programs once you become eligible. You can enroll in the following:
- 401(k) Plan
- Medical Plans
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Prescription Drugs
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Group Auto, Homeowners’ and Property Insurance
- Group Prepaid Legal
Other Benefits include:
- Wellness Plan
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Adoption Assistance
- Commuter Account
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Healthcare Bluebook – saves you money and earns rewards for certain medical procedures and services like MRIs.
- Best Doctors – free confidential service for getting a second opinion and more.
- Telehealth – 24/7 access to board-certified doctors and therapists by online video, email or phone.
- Backup Care – This program offers connects you to a national network of high-quality care solutions for both your children and elderly family members through Bright Horizons Family Solutions.
- Fitness Reimbursement Program – provides an allowance to pay for fitness activities outside your home.
They also offer their employees / staff members access to an online account. This is a free service for clients that need to review and/or manage their benefits information online. Employees should create a online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Print a temporary medical plan ID card.
- Review your plan and benefit options.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Information.
- Enroll in benefit plans quickly and easily during annual enrollment or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Use the “Find a doctor” in your plan tool.
- Access provider and facility directories.
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Access treatment information.
- Check your paycheck to ensure your benefit plan deductions are accurate.
- Much more!
Benefits vary by country and region. You can find more information at this link: http://www.mybmcbenefits.com
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps seen below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to an activate account or activate a new online account and gain access. Be sure you have your employee and/or personal information on hand.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to a BMC Software Inc. Staff Member / Employee YBR – Your Benefits Resources Online Account Steps
Follow the easy steps below if you are a NEW employee who needs to create a new account:
- Visit this link on your device.
- Click on the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your social security number in the field provided.
- Input your date of birth.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information to create your new account.
If your registration has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details. Then you can manage or review your account details.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a CURRENT employee who needs to access the account Sign In Page:
- in an internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Proceed to move forward and manage your current account.
Helpful Tip For Getting an ID Card:
- Lost an ID card? Need a replacement ID card for your insurance plan? You need to contact your plan administrator or HR department and request a new card.
Follow the easy steps below if you are a NEW ACTIVE employee who needs to create a new account:
- Visit: http://mybmcrewards.com/ in an internet browser on your device.
- Sign in using your BCM credentials and then click on “Go To Your Benefits Resources” and then click on “Enroll in Your Benefits!”.
Follow the easy steps below if you are a CURRENT ACTIVE employee who needs to access a current account:
- Visit this link in your internet browser on your device.
- Type in your Username and Password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Sign In” button and proceed to manage your account.