Employee Insurance Benefits Customer Service Representative Center Phone Number: 1-877-90AMFAM / 1-877-902-6326
The history of this company dates back to 1927 when Herman Wittwer launched the Farmers Mutual Automobile Insurance Company in Madison, Wisconsin. The final name change was in 1963. In 2017 they became the fourth largest Wisconsin-based company, and ranked 315 on the Fortune 500 list nationally. Today, the company has more than 10,000 employees and nearly 3,000 agents.
As an Employee, you can participate in several benefit programs once you become eligible. You can enroll in the following insurance coverages:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Pension Plan
Other Benefits Include:
- Well-Being – A comprehensive program that provides employees with opportunities to improve their overall health at work and at home and earn financial rewards for their activity and healthy habits.
- Life Works – Their Employee Assistance Program that provides confidential guidance and resources on a variety of topics such as: personal growth, financial health, physical and behavioral wellness to assist employees with their personal and professional life.
- Talent Development – In-person and online learning programs, along with job-specific training, professional skills and leadership development.
- Tuition Reimbursement – They will cover a portion of your tuition, the cost of your textbooks and other qualifying fees.
- Scholarship Program –Any child of an employee is eligible to apply for an annual scholarship of $2,500 for up to four years ($10,000).
- Paid Time Off
- Maternity Leave
- Paid Family Leave
- Work Flexibility
- Group Legal
- Matching Gift Program
- Dress for Your Day
They also offer their employees / staff members access to an online account. This is a free service for employees that need review and/or manage their benefits account online. Employees should create a online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Print out a temporary medical plan ID card.
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Review plan information and benefit options.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Details.
- Access and use the “Find a doctor” in your plan tool.
- Enroll in benefit plans quickly and easily when annual enrollment arrives or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make needed changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Access provider and facility directories.
- Access treatment information.
- Check your paycheck to ensure your benefit plan deductions are accurate.
- Much more!
Benefits will vary. Eligibility for some programs is dependent on job type, workgroup, and employment status. You may also find more information at this website link: https://www.amfam.com/about/careers/why-american-family/benefits or https://www.amfam.com/about/careers.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to an activate account or activate a new online account. Be sure you have your employee and/or personal information on hand.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to a American Family Insurance / Staff Member Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Online Account Steps
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW Retired employee who needs to create a new account:
- Visit this link on your device.
- Click on the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Type in the last four digits of your social security number into the field provided.
- Input your date of birth in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information to create your new online account.
If your registration has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details when you can then start to manage or review your account details.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a CURRENT Retired employee who needs to access the account Sign In Page:
- Visit: www.yourbenefitsresources.com/amfam in an internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Proceed to move forward and manage your current online account.