Medicare, Insurance, Health, Annuity, 401k
Employee Insurance Benefits Customer Service Representative Center Phone Number: 1-888-234-7771
The history of this company dates back to 1965 when it was founded. They provide signal processing products such as data converters, amplifiers and linear products, radio frequency (RF) ICs, power management products, sensors based on microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) technology and other sensors, and processing products, including DSP and other processors. Their headquarters are in Norwood, Massachusetts.
Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Main Line Phone Numbers: 781-329-4700 & 1-800-262-5643 OR Contact HR for help relating to staffing, college relations, benefits, etc. at: ConnectionsHRServices@analog.com
As an Employee, you can participate in several benefit programs once you become eligible. You can enroll in the following insurance coverages:
- Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Plan
- Optional Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Plan
- Dependent & Optional Life Plan
- Long & Short Term Disability Plan
- Business Travel Accident Plan
- Healthcare Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
Other Benefits Include:
- Sick Time
- Education Assistance Plan
- Work/Life Program such as:
- Staying Healthy using UnitedHealthcare online resources, including health- care support through myuhc.com, nurses for answers to healthcare questions, and access to expert second opinions through the Best Doctors program.
- Balancing Work and Family with child and adult day care information and a referral program; backup child and adult day care services; paid maternity and paternity leaves; paid adoption leave and support; Education and College Advising program providing college planning services.
- Taking Care of Personal Business with legal and financial services provided through Hyatt Legal; access to discounts and great rates through the MetLife Group Auto and Home Insurance program.
- Managing Life’s Challenges with the Employee Assistance Program offered through KGA provides confidential counseling and referral services to you and your family for issues such as stress management, substance abuse, or dealing with grief or loss.
- Matching Gifts program
- Employee Recognition Program.
They also offer their employees / staff members access to an online account. This is a free service for employees that need review and/or manage their benefits account online. Employees should create a online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Print out a temporary medical plan ID card.
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Review plan information and benefit options.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Details.
- Access and use the “Find a doctor” in your plan tool.
- Enroll in benefit plans quickly and easily when annual enrollment arrives or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make needed changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Access provider and facility directories.
- Access treatment information.
- Check your paycheck to ensure your benefit plan deductions are accurate.
- Much more!
Benefits will vary. Eligibility for some programs is dependent on job type, workgroup, and employment status. You may also find more information at this website link: http://benefits.analog.com/adi-benefit-summaries.html OR https://adi.welcometouhc.com.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to an activate account or activate a new online account. Be sure you have your employee and/or personal information on hand.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to an Analog Devices, Inc. Employee / Staff Member Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Online Account Steps
Follow these easy steps below if you are an employee who needs to create a new account:
- Visit this link on your device.
- Click on the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Type in the last four digits of your social security number into the field provided.
- Input your date of birth in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information to create your new online account.
If your registration has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details when you can then start to manage or review your account details.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a CURRENT employee who needs to access the account Sign In Page:
- Visit: http://www.yourbenefitsresources.com/analog in an internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Proceed to move forward and manage your current online account.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a New active employee who needs to access the account Sign In or Enroll into the UnitedHealthcare Benefits Enrollment site:
- Visit: https://adi.welcometouhc.com in an internet browser on your device.
- Review all the information provided and then proceed to provide all the required information to complete your NEW HIRE Enrollment.
Other useful links: