Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-651-1007
United Airlines offers members access to Your Benefit Resources. This is a free service for Retiree clients that need to manage their account online. When patients create a online account they are able to do the following:
- Select and review different plans and benefit options.
- Update Dependent Information and other personal updates.
- Compare medical options available such as costs of deductibles, copayments, coinsurance and other details.
- Much more!
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the Your Retiree login or register page, follow these easy steps below. Below we have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW member who needs to create a new online account:
- Visit: www.ybr.com/united on your device.
- Click on the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your social security number in the field provided.
- Input your date of birth.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Manage your YBR online account.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a Current member who needs to access the account Login Page for Your Benefits Resources:
- Visit: URL on your device.
- Type in your Resources User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration and then begin managing your account
Follow these easy steps below to download the UA app:
Click on the download button that applies to your device to download the s Mobile App or visit the app store located on your device: App Store or Google Play and download the app.
Reasons to download the App:
- Change your flight
- Mobile Boarding Pass
- Flight Booking
- Flight Status
- Manage your booked reservations
- Add and view current United reservations
- Change seats
- Change or cancel reservations
- Access and view upgrade and standby lists
- View aircraft seat maps
- Get departure and arrival information
- View the current location of your flight’s aircraft
- See amenities offered in flight
- Receive flight status push notifications: Monitor a selected flight and receive automatic updates sent to your device
- MileagePlus Account
- View your MileagePlus account information
- See recent activity and statements
- Track the status of your checked baggage
- Stream and watch popular movies and TV shows from your own device on select flights
- View interactive airport maps
- See United Club locations and hours, and purchase one-time passes
- Eligible MileagePlus Chase Card members can access their one-time passes
- Schedule Uber transportation to or from the airport
- Play Sudoku games
- Share your reservations and check-ins with your social network and view our recent tweets
- Much more!