Employee Insurance Benefits Customer Service Representative Center Phone Number: 1-844-577-4338
This history of Swiss Reinsurance Company Ltd, also known as Swiss Re can be traced back to 1863. They are headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland. As an Employee, you can participate in several benefit programs once you become eligible. Why Work for Swiss Re? You can enroll in the following insurance coverages:
Other Benefits from working at Swiss Re include:
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- Employee Engagement Survey (EES)
- Own The Way You Work (OTWYW) as a comprehensive programme that allows managers and employees the ability to decide how, when and where work is carried out in compliance with the applicable laws, rules and regulations of their particular region. It promotes agile working. Employees are generally free to organize their day.
- Annual Performance Incentive (API)
- Value Alignment Incentive Plan (VAI)
- Leadership Performance Plan (LPP)
- Global Share Participation Plan
- Pathways, their Mental Health Network
- Incentive Share Plan
- Continuous Contribution Award
- COYou2 Programme
- Onsite fitness centres or classes and/or encourage employees to join the local gym
- Parents@Swiss Re
They also offer their employees / staff members access to an online account. This is a free service for clients that need review and/or manage their benefits account online. Employees should create a online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Print a temporary medical plan ID card.
- Review plan information and benefit options.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Details.
- Enroll in benefit plans quickly and easily during annual enrollment or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Use the “Find a doctor” in your plan tool.
- Access provider and facility directories.
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Access treatment information.
- Check your paycheck to ensure your benefit plan deductions are accurate.
- Much more!
Benefits will vary. You can find more information at this website link: http://reports.swissre.com
Swiss Re aims to provide a competitive package of employee benefits. Benefits are designed and implemented under a global framework, while appropriately reflecting differing local employment market conditions.
The key objectives of Swiss Re’s benefits packages are to:
provide a degree of security for employees as they relate to pension, health matters, disability and death;
be competitive in the markets where Swiss Re competes for talent; and
connect with Swiss Re values and enhance engagement.
Additionally, forfeiture provisions apply in certain plans.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to an activate account or activate a new online account. Be sure you have your employee and/or personal information on hand.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to a Swiss Re Employee / Staff Member Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Online Account Steps
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW employee who needs to create a new account:
- Visit this link on your device.
- Click on the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Type in the last four digits of your social security number into the field provided.
- Input your date of birth in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information to create your new account.
If your registration has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details. Then you can manage or review your account details.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a CURRENT employee who needs to access the account Sign In Page:
- Visit: www.ybr.com/swissre in an internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Proceed to move forward and manage your current account.
Working at Swiss Re
At Swiss Re we believe in championing uniqueness in leadership, in thought and in the way we work together. If you can be who you are, and you feel included, your motivation and ideas will help us succeed now and in the future.
Swiss Re 2019