Employee Insurance Benefits Customer Service Representative Center Phone Number: 1-855-381-8326
General Insurance Customer Service Phone Number: 1-866-783-7422
This history of this company can be traced back to 1989. They are headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois. As an Employee, you can participate in several benefit programs once you become eligible. You can enroll in the following insurance coverages:
- 401k & Trust
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Auto and Home Insurance
- Prepaid Legal Program
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Other Benefits Include:
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employee Discount PortalHospital Indemnity
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Personal/ Sick Days
- Paid Funeral Leave
They also offer their employees / staff members access to an online account. This is a free service for employees that need review and/or manage their benefits account online. Employees should create a online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Print out a temporary medical plan ID card.
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Review plan information and benefit options.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Details.
- Access and use the “Find a doctor” in your plan tool.
- Enroll in benefit plans quickly and easily when annual enrollment arrives or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make needed changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Access provider and facility directories.
- Access treatment information.
- Check your paycheck to ensure your benefit plan deductions are accurate.
- Much more!
Benefits will vary. You can find more information at this website link: https://careers.stericycle.com.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to an activate account or activate a new online account. Be sure you have your employee and/or personal information on hand.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to a Stericycle Employee / Staff Member Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Online Account Steps
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW employee who needs to create a new account:
- Visit this link on your device.
- Click on the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Type in the last four digits of your social security number into the field provided.
- Input your date of birth in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information to create your new online account.
If your registration has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details when you can then start to manage or review your account details.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a CURRENT employee who needs to access the account Sign In Page:
- Visit: www.ybr.com/stericycle in an internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Proceed to move forward and manage your current online account.