Employee Customer Service Representative Center Phone Number: 1-888-GET-YBR1 / 1-888-438-9271
General Insurance Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-225-5695
This history of this company can be traced back to 1955. They are headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee. As an Employee, you can participate in several benefit programs once you become eligible. You can enroll in the following coverages:
- Prescription Drugs
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Short Term Disability
Other Benefits include:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral bonus program
- Paid Vacation
- Holidays & Sick Leave
- Annual bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Identity Theft
- Employee appreciation lunches
- Company Social Events
- On-site gym / workout facility
- Wellness nutrition workshops
- Discounted on-site CrossFit & yoga classes
- Free flu shots
- Free admission to Grand Ole Opry & Ryman Auditorium tours
- Discounted Grand Ole Opry & Ryman Auditorium merchandise, tickets and food
- Discounts for hotels, car rentals, restaurants, attractions & additional perks
They also offer their employees / staff members access to an online account. This is a free service for clients that need review and/or manage their benefits account online. Employees should create a online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Print a temporary medical plan ID card.
- Review plan information and benefit options.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Details.
- Enroll in benefit plans quickly and easily during annual enrollment or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Use the “Find a doctor” in your plan tool.
- Access provider and facility directories.
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Access treatment information.
- Check your paycheck to ensure your benefit plan deductions are accurate.
- Much more!
Benefits will vary. You can find more information at this website link: https://rhpcareers.com/our-benefits.html.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to an activate account or activate a new online account. Be sure you have your employee and/or personal information on hand.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to a Ryman Hospitality Properties Employee / Staff Member Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Online Account Steps
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW employee who needs to create a new account:
- Visit this link on your device.
- Click on the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Type in the last four digits of your social security number into the field provided.
- Input your date of birth in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information to create your new account.
If your registration has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details. Then you can manage or review your account details.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a CURRENT employee who needs to access the account Sign In Page:
- Visit: www.ybr.com/ryman in an internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Proceed to move forward and manage your current account.