Employee Benefit Center Customer Service Phone Number: 1-855-594-6214
Rite Aid was founded in 1962. This is when they opened their first location in Scranton, Pennsylvania. The name was originally Thrif D Discount Center. It was in 1968 that they officially changed the name to Rite Aid Corporation. They operate more than 4,000 locations.
Rite Aid offers members access to Your Benefit Resources. This is a free service for Retiree clients that need to manage their account online. Employees who are ready for retirement need to create a Benefits online account they able to do the following:
- Select your plan and benefit options.
- Update Dependent Information.
- Compare medical options available such as costs of deductibles, copayments, coinsurance and other details.
- Much more!
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need access to the login or register page, follow these easy steps below. Here is a quick guide for you to log in to an active account or activate a new online account and gain access. Be sure you have your employee and personal information on hand.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW member who needs to create a new account:
- Visit: www.ybr.com/riteaid on your device.
- Click on the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your social security number in the field provided.
- Input your date of birth.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- You can now review and manage your online retiree account. Please notify customer service if you notice any mistakes in the account information.
Follow these easy steps below if you need to access a CURRENT account Login Page:
- Visit: URL on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration is necessary. If not you will be sent to your account overview. Remember to check to make sure all information is correct and up to date.