Customer Service Representative Center Phone Number: 1-844-744-4848 / 1-844-RIGHT4U
General Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-433-2244
Address: 1900 W. Field Court, Lake Forest, Illinois 60045
This history of this company can be traced back to 1919 but Reynolds Consumer Products LLC was founded in 2008. They are headquartered in Richmond, Virginia. As an Employee, you can participate in several benefit programs once you become eligible. You can enroll in the following:
- 401(k) Plans
- PPO Plan: BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois (BCBSIL)
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- & More!
Other Benefits include:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Engineering Leadership Development
“Quality and HygieneReynolds Consumer Products
Our facilities that produce consumer products intended for food preparation and storage adhere to the United States FDA standards and maintain product safety plans for product safety, hygiene, and quality.
In addition, many of our large customers require periodic audits of our manufacturing facilities to meet their own strict standards. Our International products meet or exceed all governing standards in the countries where they are sold.”
They also offer its employees / staff members access to an online account. This is a free service for clients that need review and/or manage their benefits account online. Employees should create a online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Print a temporary medical plan ID card.
- Review your plan and benefit options.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Information.
- Enroll in benefit plans quickly and easily during annual enrollment or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Use the “Find a doctor” in your plan tool.
- Access provider and facility directories.
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Access treatment information.
- Check your paycheck to ensure your benefit plan deductions are accurate.
- Much more!
Benefits vary by country and region. You can find more information at this website link: http://www.reynoldsconsumerproducts.com/equal-opoprtunity-employment-and-benefits/
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need access to the sign in or register page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to an active account or activate a new online account and gain access. Be sure you have your employee and/or personal information on hand.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to a Reynolds Consumer Products Staff Member / Employee “My Right Choice Benefits” Online Account Steps
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW employee who needs to create a new account:
- Visit this link on your device.
- Type in your User ID which will be the first letter of your first name and then your full last name (special characters and spaces must be excluded if applicable), and then last 4 digits of your Social Security number. (example JSMITH1234 or JOHARA1234).
- Type in your password which will already be set to the MMDDYYYY of your birthdate. You will be asked to change your password after your first login.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information to create your new account.
If your registration has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details. Then you can manage or review your account details.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a CURRENT employee who needs to access the account Sign In Page:
- Visit: www.ybr.com/benefits/rightchoice or https://ess5.empyreanbenefitsolutions.com/reynolds/login in an internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button.
- Proceed to move forward and manage your current account.
“Programs that Help FamiliesReynolds Consumer Products
Our marketing programs provide information that help busy families make healthy, nutritious meals and offer information for cleaning and organizing their homes. We are pleased to support Box Tops for Education which provides funding and services to U.S. grade schools.
Community service is employee-led and individual to the communities where we operate. Charities include: American Red Cross in-kind donations, organizations supporting cures for cancer and diabetes, food banks and food relief organizations, blood donation, holiday toy drives, and charities supporting animal shelters.”
Helpful Tip For Getting an ID Card:
- Lost an ID card? Need a replacement ID card for your insurance plan? You need to contact your plan administrator or HR department and request a new card.