Customer Service Representative Center Phone Number:
This company was founded in 1998. As an Employee, you can participate in several benefit programs once you become eligible. You can enroll in the following:
- Prescription Drugs
- United Healthcare medical plans
- Health Savings Account
- Preferred Provider Plan (PPO)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- CDHP with HSA
- Milk Stork
- Progyny fertility
- Group legal
- & More!
PayPal also offers its employees / members access to an online account. This is a free service for clients that need review and/or manage their benefits account online. Employees should create a online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Print a temporary medical plan ID card.
- Review your plan and benefit options.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Information.
- Enroll in benefit plans quickly and easily during annual enrollment or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Use the “Find a doctor” in your plan tool.
- Access provider and facility directories.
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Access treatment information.
- Check your paycheck to ensure your benefit plan deductions are accurate.
- Much more!
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access to the sign in or register page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to a activate account or activate a new online account and gain access. Be sure you have your employee and/or personal information on hand.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to a PayPal YBR – Your Benefits Resources Online Account Steps
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW employee who needs to create a account:
- Visit: URL on your device.
- Click on the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your social security number in the field provided.
- Input your date of birth.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Manage and review your account.
Additional Steps for After you log on:
- Click on the link to the “401(k) Savings Plan”. It will will take you directly to Schwab, PayPal’s 401(k) plan administrator to enroll. After you have enrolled, you’ll find more information about the plan. You can enroll as quickly as on the Friday following your date of hire.
- Payroll deductions for your benefits will begin with the first paycheck following your enrollment
Note: This website: https://www.paypalbenefits.com/us/ybr is also valid.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a CURRENT employee who needs to access the account Login Page:
- Visit: www.ybr.com/paypal in an internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a online account if necessary.
If your registration has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details. Then you can manage or review your account details.
Helpful Tips For Getting an ID Card:
- You will receive a medical ID card and a separate CVS/caremark pharmacy prescription ID card in 7 to 10 business days after you enroll in one of the UnitedHealthcare (UHC) plans.
- If you enroll in a Delta Dental plan you will receive two ID cards for each plan participant.
- No ID cards are provided for the vision plan. All you need to do is give / provide your name & Social Security number when needed.
- Lost an ID card? Need a replacement ID card for your medical or dental plan? You need to contact your plan administrator and request a new card.