Employee Customer Service Representative Center Phone Number: 1-888-513-4636
General Insurance Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-225-5695
This history of New York Life can be traced back to 1845. They are headquartered in New York City, New York. As an Employee, you can participate in several benefit programs once you become eligible. You can enroll in the following coverages:
- Prescription Drugs
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for Dependent Care
Other Benefits include:
- Healthy Activities – Be Tobacco Free, Diabetes Life, Health Back & Healthy Eating
- Management Programs such as: Health Management Programs such as:
- Surgery Decision Support Tool
- Participant Advocacy
- Care Advocate Nurse
- Best Doctors
- Beginning Maternity Right
- Aetna Resources for Livings
- Aetna Concierge
- Preventive Screenings
- Vacation Buy/Sell – allows you to sell your vacation days or buy additional days
- Legal Service Plan – legal advice for a will, real estates services or legal family matters
- Commuter Benefits – to cover transit or parking expenses
- Student Loan Repayment
- LifeCare – assistance finding child care, care for ages family members, pet care or help with a move, new baby and more
They also offer their employees / staff members access to an online account. This is a free service for clients that need review and/or manage their benefits account online. Employees should create a online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Print a temporary medical plan ID card.
- Review plan information and benefit options.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Details.
- Enroll in benefit plans quickly and easily during annual enrollment or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Use the “Find a doctor” in your plan tool.
- Access provider and facility directories.
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Access treatment information.
- Check your paycheck to ensure your benefit plan deductions are accurate.
- Much more!
Benefits will vary. You can find more information at this website link: www.nylbenefits.com. Employees may also log on from the comfort of home at: http://digital.alight.com/newyorklife and use their YBR identifier and password.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to an activate account or activate a new online account. Be sure you have your employee and/or personal information on hand.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to a New York Life Employee / Staff Member Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Online Account Steps
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW employee who needs to create a new account:
- Visit this link on your device.
- Click on the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Type in the last four digits of your social security number into the field provided.
- Input your date of birth in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information to create your new account.
If your registration has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details. Then you can manage or review your account details.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a CURRENT employee who needs to access the account Sign In Page:
- Visit: www.ybr.com.newyorklife in an internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Proceed to move forward and manage your current account.
They also offer the following apps:
- Aetna Mobile
- Aetna Vision Preferred
- Express Scripts
- Payflex Mobile