Customer Service Representative Center Phone Number: 1-855-668-5043
Physical Address: 110 Orville Drive, Bohemia, NY 11714
This company was founded in 1971. Their headquarters are in Ronkonkoma, New York. Their brands include Sundown Naturals, Osteo Bi-Flex, Solgar, MET-Rx, Pure Protein, Body Fortress, Balance Bar, Puritan’s Pride and many others. As an Employee, you can participate in several benefit programs once you become eligible. You can enroll in the following:
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account – FSA
- Health Savings Account – HSA
- Medical & Drug Prescription (including employer matching contributions)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Annual Retirement Contribution (Pension Plan for Union & Hourly employees)
- Supplemental & Dependent life insurance
- Voluntary insurance
- Identity Theft
- Pet Insurance
- Home & Auto Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Group Legal Services
- Critical Illness Plan
- Accidental Plan
- & More!
“We are committed to providing a comprehensive benefits package with minimal Associate cost. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is dedicated to assisting its Associates in meeting their families’ needs for quality, and cost-shared healthcare, by offering Associates a variety of benefits to help improve their quality of life. We are proud to offer a consistent program across our facilities that includes a choice of attractive plans that are priced to meet individual needs.”NBTY – 2019
They also offer its employees / staff members access to an online account. This is a free service for clients that need review and/or manage their benefits account online. Employees should create a online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Print a temporary medical plan ID card.
- Review your plan and benefit options.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Information.
- Enroll in benefit plans quickly and easily during annual enrollment or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Use the “Find a doctor” in your plan tool.
- Access provider and facility directories.
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Access treatment information.
- Check your paycheck to ensure your benefit plan deductions are accurate.
- Much more!
Other benefits are:
- Employee Assistance Program – EAP offers professional assistance with:
- help coping with stress, family pressures, money issues, or work demands
- Holidays & Paid Time Off – covers:
- many holidays, vacation, personal and sick days & jury duty
- Wellness Benefits & Offerings – offers:
- Free on-site fitness classes
- Concierge service
- Tuition reimbursement
- Casual dress Thursdays and Fridays
- Wellness seminars and programs
- Product discounts
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.This summary reflects the U.S. benefit package. Benefits vary by country and region.
If you need access to the sign in or register page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to an active account or activate a new online account and gain access. Be sure you have your employee and/or personal information on hand.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to a Nature’s Bounty Co. Staff Member / Employee YBR NBTY – Your Benefits Resources Online Account Steps
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW employee who needs to create a account:
- Visit this link on your device.
- Click on the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your social security number in the field provided.
- Input your date of birth.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Manage and review your account.
NOTE: You can find more information at these website links: https://jobs.naturesbountyco.com. You can also contact the Talent Acquisition team by calling (631) 200-2120 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a CURRENT employee who needs to access the account Login Page:
- Visit: www.ybr.com/nbty in an internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for an online account if necessary.
If your registration has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details. Then you can manage or review your account details.
“We represent more than 4,000 talented and dedicated individuals with over 2,100 on Long Island. After many decades of extraordinary success and unprecedented growth, The Nature’s Bounty Co. is now one of the largest nutritional supplement manufacturers and distributors in the country.”NBTY – 2019
Helpful Tip For Getting an ID Card:
- Lost an ID card? Need a replacement ID card for your insurance plan? You need to contact your plan administrator or HR department and request a new card.