Customer Service Phone Number: 1-866-788-5436 / 1-866-788-JHFN Customer Service Phone Number Outside The United States, Puerto Rico, Canada: 1-407-471-JHFN
John Hancock offers members access to a online account. This is a free service for clients that need review and/or manage their account online. Employees should create a online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Review your plan and benefit options.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Information.
- Enroll in benefit plans quickly and easily during annual enrollment or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Access provider and facility directories
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Access treatment information.
- Much more!
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access to the login or register page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to a activate account or activate a new online account and gain access . Be sure you have your employee and personal information on hand.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW member who needs to create a account:
- Visit: URL on your device.
- Click on the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your social security number in the field provided.
- Input your date of birth.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Manage and review your YBR account.
Note: https://www.yourbenefitsresources.com/jhancock is another official page to login.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a CURRENT employee who needs to access the account Login Page
- Visit: www.ybr.com/jhancock on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a online account if necessary. If registrations completed already you will be forwarded to your account details. Here you can manage or review your retiree account details.