Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-353-3425
Henkel offers their members access to an online retiree website. This is a free program service for Retiree clients that need to manage their account online. When patients create this account they able to do the following:
- Review and Select different plan and benefit options.
- Update Personal/Dependent Information.
- Compare medical options available such as costs of deductibles, copayments, coinsurance and other details.
- Much more!
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the login or register page, follow the steps provided. Here is a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to a current retiree account or activate a new online account and gain access . Be sure you have both your employee and personal information on hand.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW member who needs to create a new Benefit Resources account:
- Visit: www.ybr.com/henkel on your device.
- Click on the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your social security number in the field provided.
- Input your date of birth.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Manage your account by completing the registration process. Confirm that your personal information is correct in the account. If not contact customer service and have it updated.
Follow these easy steps below if you have a CURRENT and need to access the account Login Page for online account access:
- Visit: https://www.ybr.com/henkel on your device.
- Type in your YBR User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- You will now have access to your retiree account. Verify that all information such as employer and personal information is correct before and after making any changes or updates.