Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-353-3425
Henkel was founded in 1876. They employ over 52,000 people globally. Their benefits at a glance are as follows:
- Training and Leadership Development:
- a variety of vocational training and further education using the very latest techniques and technology
- lifelong learning on-the-job, through formal trainings, from your peers or digitally
- Henkel “eCademy”
- Global Academy
- Talent Management will:
- help to develop your skills and plan your career
- enhance your professional skills
- job rotations
- ongoing detailed & informal feedback on performance
- International Opportunities:
- Triple Two philosophy – the power of Triple Two enables international and cross-unit career paths
- create a valuable network inside the company
- work in an international environment
- your performance gets rewarded at Henkel
- the collective performance of the team decides whether Henkel reaches its goals for the whole corporation
- a bonus awarded will depend on the targets being achieved at individual, team and company level
- Employee Share Program
- Occupational Pension
- Add-on of social services
- Social benefits and services:
- On-site doctors provide a service that goes far beyond emergency treatment and ambulances
- Customized health programs
- Work-Life Flexibility
- flextime options
- child day-care centers
- job sharing options
- home office and laptops offer a more flexible working environment
Henkel offers their members access to an online retiree website. This is a free program service for Retiree clients that need to manage their account online. When patients create this account they able to do the following:
- Review and Select different plan and benefit options.
- Update Personal/Dependent Information.
- Compare medical options available such as costs of deductibles, copayments, coinsurance and other details.
- Much more!
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the login or register page, follow the steps provided. Here is a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to a current retiree account or activate a new online account and gain access . Be sure you have both your employee and personal information on hand.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW member who needs to create a new Benefit Resources account:
- Visit: www.ybr.com/henkel on your device.
- Click on the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your social security number in the field provided.
- Input your date of birth.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Manage your account by completing the registration process. Confirm that your personal information is correct in the account. If not contact customer service and have it updated.
Follow these easy steps below if you have a CURRENT and need to access the account Login Page for online account access:
- Visit: https://www.ybr.com/henkel on your device.
- Type in your YBR User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- You will now have access to your retiree account. Verify that all information such as employer and personal information is correct before and after making any changes or updates.