Customer Service Representative Phone Number:
1-847-535-4748 – Internal or 1-888-477-3781 – External. Select Option 3.
This company was founded in 1927 by Williams W. Grainger. As an Employee, you will automatically participate in several benefit programs once you become eligible. Again, you will not need to enroll in or pay for these because they are provided and paid for by the company automatically however you will want to manage them online. These coverages are as follows:
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Business Travel Accident
- Profit Sharing Plan
- 401(k) Plan (for Zoro and Guam Team Members)
- Short Term Disability (STD) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program and Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Work/Life Services
Some of the voluntary options (note: you may be charged for these) that can be added are:
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- MetLaw Legal Insurance
- Nationwide Pet Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
They also offer employees / members access to a online account. This is a free service for clients that need review and/or manage their benefits account online. Employees should create a online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Print a temporary medical plan ID card.
- Review your plan and benefit options.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Information.
- Enroll in benefit plans quickly and easily during annual enrollment or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Use the “Find a doctor” in your plan tool.
- Access provider and facility directories.
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Access treatment information.
- Check your paycheck to ensure your benefit plan deductions are accurate.
- Much more!
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access to the login or register page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to a activate account or activate a new online account and gain access. Be sure you have your employee and/or personal information on hand.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to a Grainger YBR – Your Benefits Resources Online Account Steps
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW employee who needs to create a account:
- Visit: URL on your device.
- Click on the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your social security number in the field provided.
- Input your date of birth.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Manage and review your account.
Additional Steps for After you log on:
- Click on “Enroll in Your Benefits” in the “Take Action” section under the “Health and Insurance” tab.
- Proceed to follow the step-by-step instructions provided on the website to enroll within 31 days of when you are hired.
Note for Total Rewards: http://www.graingertotalrewards.com is another official page to learn more about Total Rewards. Visit https://totalrewards.grainger.com/secureauth57/ to login to Total Rewards.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a CURRENT employee who needs to access the account Login Page:
- Visit: www.ybr.com/grainger in an internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a online account if necessary.
If your registration has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details. Then you can manage or review your account details.