Customer Service Representative Center Phone Number: 1-866-436-9784
6620 W Broad St Bldg 4
Richmond, VA 23230-1721
This company was founded in 2003. Their headquarters are in Richmond, Virginia. As an Employee, you can participate in several benefit programs once you become eligible. You can enroll in the following:
- 401(k) Savings Plan (including employer matching contributions)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account – FSA
- Health Savings Account – HSA
- Medical & Drug Prescription
- Accidental Death
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Caregiver Support Services
- & More!
“Our employees make a difference in people’s lives every day. That’s why we’re committed to making a difference in theirs. Helping our employees achieve their physical, personal, and financial well-being is key to Genworth’s success. That is why we offer career development, personal growth, and health and wellness benefits to ensure our team’s well-being.”Genworth – 2019
They also offer its employees / members access to an online account. This is a free service for clients that need review and/or manage their benefits account online. Employees should create a online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Print a temporary medical plan ID card.
- Review your plan and benefit options.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Information.
- Enroll in benefit plans quickly and easily during annual enrollment or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Use the “Find a doctor” in your plan tool.
- Access provider and facility directories.
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Access treatment information.
- Check your paycheck to ensure your benefit plan deductions are accurate.
- Much more!
Other benefits are:
- Well-Being Incentive Program
- Personal Financial Counseling
- Financial Education: Seminars and Workshops
- Employee Assistance Program (Confidential Counseling Services)
- Work/Life Balance Services including Life Coaches
- Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Time Off
- Eleven Paid Holidays
- Child Care Subsidy Program
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Survivor Support Financial Counseling Services
- Onsite Fitness Facilities or Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Flu Shots
- Preventive Programs
- Onsite clinic at major locations
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or register page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to an active account or activate a new online account and gain access. Be sure you have your employee and/or personal information on hand.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to an Genworth Staff Member / Employee YBR – Your Benefits Resources Online Account Steps
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW employee who needs to create a account:
- Visit this link on your device.
- Click on the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your social security number in the field provided.
- Input your date of birth.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Manage and review your account.
NOTE: You can find more information at this website link: https://www.genworth.com/about-us/building-careers/benefits-and-well-being.html
Follow these easy steps below if you are a CURRENT employee who needs to access the account Login Page:
- Visit: www.ybr.com/genworth in an internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for an online account if necessary.
If your registration has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details. Then you can manage or review your account details.
Helpful Tip For Getting an ID Card:
- Lost an ID card? Need a replacement ID card for your insurance plan? You need to contact your plan administrator or HR department and request a new card.