Customer Service Representative Center Phone Number: 1-844-279-7897
62 Whittemore Avenue
Cambridge, Massachusetts 02140
This company was founded in 2016. Their headquarters are in Massachusetts. As an Employee, you can participate in several benefit programs once you become eligible. You can enroll in the following:
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account – FSA
- Health Savings Account – HSA
- Medical & Drug Prescription (including employer matching contributions)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Annual Retirement Contribution (Pension Plan for Union & Hourly employees)
- Supplemental & Dependent life insurance
- Voluntary accident insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- & More!
“GCP’s pay package includes base salary, bonus eligibility and benefits. The package is designed to be highly competitive, comprehensive and flexible to meet the needs of a diverse workforce. Base salaries and bonus plans are based on individual qualifications and performance along with company results.”GCP Applied Technologies – 2019
They also offer its employees / members access to an online account. This is a free service for clients that need review and/or manage their benefits account online. Employees should create a online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Print a temporary medical plan ID card.
- Review your plan and benefit options.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Information.
- Enroll in benefit plans quickly and easily during annual enrollment or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Use the “Find a doctor” in your plan tool.
- Access provider and facility directories.
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Access treatment information.
- Check your paycheck to ensure your benefit plan deductions are accurate.
- Much more!
Other benefits are:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
- Global employee assistance programs
- Charitable contribution company match program
- Paid time-off for volunteer opportunities
- Operations Leadership Program
- Location-specific amenities (e.g., free on-site parking, free on-site gym)
- Internships in the following areas:
- Human resources
- Information technology
- MBA Leadership Program for the following areas:
- Physical science
- Chemical, Civil, Mechanical or Materials Science Engineering
- Employee Assistance Program:
- COUNSELING BENEFITS which is assistance with personal issues from relationships to stress & substance abuse.
- WORK/LIFE BENEFITS which aids you for other personal, financial and legal issues.
- INFORMATION RESOURCE BENEFITS which provides you with a vast collection of self-help tools and articles.
- LIFESTYLE BENEFITS which provides discounts to help with fitness, nutrition and weight management.
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT BENEFITS which provides assistance with balancing your work, life and career.
- WELLNESS BENEFITS which provides information & resources to improve your overall wellness.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.This summary reflects the U.S. benefit package. Benefits vary by country and region.
If you need to access the sign in or register page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to an active account or activate a new online account and gain access. Be sure you have your employee and/or personal information on hand.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to an Genworth Staff Member / Employee YBR – Your Benefits Resources Online Account Steps
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW employee who needs to create a account:
- Visit this link on your device.
- Click on the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your social security number in the field provided.
- Input your date of birth.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Manage and review your account.
NOTE: You can find more information at this website link: https://gcpat.com/en/about/careers
Follow these easy steps below if you are a CURRENT employee who needs to access the account Login Page:
- Visit: www.ybr.com/gcp in an internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for an online account if necessary.
If your registration has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details. Then you can manage or review your account details.
Helpful Tip For Getting an ID Card:
- Lost an ID card? Need a replacement ID card for your insurance plan? You need to contact your plan administrator or HR department and request a new card.
NOTE: you can also access the following sites from the link provided above:
- Employee Assistance Program
- TotalCare EAP
- Public Safety EAP
- Educators’ EAP
- Higher Education EAP
- HealthCare EAP
- Union AP
- TotalCare Wellness
- Health Advocate
- Your 401k
- Wellness Program
- Retiree Health Exchange