Company/Founded: Information Solutions Inc. / 1992
Customer Service Center Phone Number: 1-866-520-3284
Experian offers members access to Your Benefits Resources. This is a free service for clients that need to manage their account online. Employees need to create a YBR online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Select your plan and benefit options.
- Review your plan and benefit options.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Information.
- Enroll in benefit plans quickly and easily during annual enrollment or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Access provider and facility directories
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Access treatment information.
- Much more!
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the Your Benefits Resources login or register page, follow these easy steps below. Below we have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new YBR Online Account.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a Client or Employee who needs to create a new account:
- Visit: www.ybr.com/experian on your device.
- Click on the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your social security number in the field provided.
- Input your date of birth.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for Your Benefits Resources online account.
Follow these steps below if you are a Employee who needs to access the account Login Page for Your Benefits Resources:
- Visit: https://www.ybr.com/experian on your device.
- Type in your “Your Benefit Resources User ID” in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Manage your Experian Your Benefit Resources account.
Download the App:
- FREE FICO SCORE
- FREE CREDIT REPORT
- CREDIT MONITORING & ALERTS
- CREDIT AT-A-GLANCE
- CREDITMATCH – SEE, CHOOSE & APPLY