Employee Insurance Benefits Customer Service Representative Center Phone Number: 1-855-523-EPRC / 1-855-523-3772
The history of this company dates back to 1913 when it was originally Arkansas Power Company. It was in 1990 that the Entergy Operations, Inc., and Entergy Power, Inc., companies were created. Today, as an Employee, you can participate in several benefit programs once you become eligible. You can enroll in the following insurance coverages:
- Defined Benefit Plan
- Health care and Dependent day Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Savings/401(k) Plan that includes a company match and various investment options
The following types of insurance:
- Long-term Disability
- Aircraft Accident
- Survivor Income
- Accidental death and Dismemberment
Other Benefits Include:
- Alternative Work Schedules
- Pre-tax payroll deductions into a health savings account
- Maternity and Paternity unpaid leave time
- Annual Incentive Plan
- Vacation, Holiday, Sick and Bereavement Pay
- Military Leave
- Education Reimbursement
- Matching Educational Gifts
- Community Power Scholarships for children of eligible employees
- Community Connectors, an employee volunteer program including paid hours for community service
The following programs:
- Relocation Assistance
- Employee Assistance
- ENSHAPE Wellness
They also offer their employees / staff members access to an online benefits account. This is a free service for employees that need review and/or manage their benefits account online. Employees should create a online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Print out a temporary medical plan ID card.
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Review plan information and benefit options.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Details.
- Access and use the “Find a doctor” in your plan tool.
- Enroll in benefit plans quickly and easily when annual enrollment arrives or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make needed changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Access provider and facility directories.
- Access treatment information.
- Check your paycheck to ensure your benefit plan deductions are accurate.
- Much more!
Benefits will vary. Eligibility for some programs is dependent on job type, workgroup, and employment status. You may also find more information at this link: https://jobs.entergy.com/content/Benefits/?locale=en_US
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to an activate account or activate a new online account. Be sure you have your employee and/or personal information on hand.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to a Entergy Employee / Staff Member Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Online Account Steps To Manage Health & Insurance / Retirement Savings & Pension:
Follow these easy steps below if you are an employee who needs to create a NEW account:
- Visit this link on your device.
- Click on the tiny “New User?” link.
- Type in the last four digits of your social security number into the field provided.
- Input your date of birth in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information to create your new online account.
If your registration has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details when you can then start to manage or review your account details.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a CURRENT employee who needs to access the account Sign In Page:
- Visit: https://leplb0800.portal.hewitt.com/web/entergy in an internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Proceed to move forward and manage your current online account.
Other useful links are as follows: