This company was founded in 1995. Their headquarters are in Detroit, Michigan. As an Employee, you can participate in several benefit programs once you become eligible.
You can enroll in the following:
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account – FSA
- Health Savings Account – HSA
- Medical & Drug Prescription
- Accidental Death
- Long Term Disability
- Career progressions
- Comprehensive wellness programs
- Paid holidays, vacation and an absence bank
- Eligibility for flex time
- Dismemberment Insurance
- Employee clubs and discount programs
- Employee assistance program
- Group auto & homeowners insurance
- Free parking
- On-site health clinics & gym
- & More!
Working at DTE Energy
“Our employees play an important role to provide safe, reliable energy for millions of customers. Daily we are shaping the way the world produces, delivers and uses energy. With every moment of progress, we create new opportunities to learn and challenge ourselves in our critically-important work.
Many people who come to work at DTE Energy, stay with us. We value our employees and their expertise. Offer a wide-variety of benefits and many opportunities for continuous improvement, growth and advancement within our organization. We promote a positive workplace that is vibrant, engaging and fulfilling.”
DTE Energy – 2019
They also offer its employees / members access to an online account. This is a free service for clients that need review and/or manage their benefits account online.
Employees should create a online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Print a temporary medical plan ID card.
- Review your plan and benefit options.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Information.
- Enroll in benefit plans quickly and easily during annual enrollment or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Use the “Find a doctor” in your plan tool.
- Access provider and facility directories.
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Access treatment information.
- Check your paycheck to ensure your benefit plan deductions are accurate.
- Much more!
Other benefits are:
- Compensation and benefits
- Continuous improvement
- Employee engagement
- Industrial safety
- Ensure compliance of policies and procedures
- Human resources business partnership
- Labor and employee relations
- Talent acquisition
- Training and development
- Workforce development
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or register page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to an active account or activate a new online account and gain access. Be sure you have your employee and/or personal information on hand.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to an DTE Energy Staff Member / Employee YBR – Your Benefits Resources Online Account Steps
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW employee who needs to create a account:
- Visit this link on your device.
- Click on the “New User?” link.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your social security number in the field provided.
- Input your Date of Birth.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Manage and review your account.
You can find more information at this website: https://careers.dteenergy.com
Follow these easy steps below if you are a CURRENT employee who needs to access the account Login Page:
- Visit: www.ybr.com/dteenergy or click this link in an internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your Current Password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for an online account if necessary.
If your registration has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details. Then you can manage or review your account details.
Helpful Tip For Getting an ID Card:
- Lost an ID card? Need a replacement ID card for your insurance plan? You need to contact your plan administrator or HR department and request a new card.
Are you Retiring? The first thing you will need to do is notify the company of your retirement by contacting HR at 313-235-9235 within 90 days prior to retirement. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your retirement from active employment will not be effective until you notify the company in this manner.