Customer Service Representative Center Phone Number:
This company was founded in 1991. Their headquarters are in Irvine, California. As an Employee, you can participate in several benefit programs once you become eligible. You can enroll in the following:
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account – FSA
- Health Savings Account – HSA
- Medical & Drug Prescription
- Short Term & Long Term
- Emergency room
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account – FSA
- Commuter Benefits
- Time Off & Holidays
- Business Travel Accident – BTA
- Group legal services through Hyatt Legal Plans, a MetLife company
- Death Benefit
- & More!
“CoreLogic Well-Being ProgramCoreLogic
The CoreLogic Well-being Program, powered by Sonic Boom, is now live! Be sure to register today to take advantage of tools and resources to help you reach your 2019 well-being goals.”
They also offer its employees / members access to an online account. This is a free service for clients that need review and/or manage their benefits account online. Employees should create a online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Print a temporary medical plan ID card.
- Review your plan and benefit options.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Information.
- Enroll in benefit plans quickly and easily during annual enrollment or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Use the “Find a doctor” in your plan tool.
- Access provider and facility directories.
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Access treatment information.
- Check your paycheck to ensure your benefit plan deductions are accurate.
- Much more!
Other useful tools are:
- Quest Diagnostic Labs – for savings on:
- Lab work or diagnostic services.
- Teladoc – Make Phone Calls or Video Calls to diagnose and/or prescribe prescription drugs for:
- Common colds
- Sore throat
- Ear aches
- Pink eye
- Compass – Help with:
- Understanding your benefits.
- Finding top-notch doctors & facilities.
- Comparing the cost of procedures to get the very best price.
- Saving money on prescriptions.
- Getting assistance with medical bills.
- Setting up appointments & coordinating care.
- Well Being Program – Help reaching health goals with:
- A tool called Caught Ya Bein’ Healthy that lets you recognize your co-workers for their efforts towards healthy lifestyles
- Sonic Striding allows you to register an activity tracker so you can track all of your daily activity and workouts.
- The Goals and trackers sections will allow you to keep track of your hydration, mood, weight, activity and more.
- Access to an online health quality assessment.
- Access to Informative articles.
- Earning rewards by completing activities and goals.
- And many more!
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access to the sign in or register page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to a activate account or activate a new online account and gain access. Be sure you have your employee and/or personal information on hand.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to an CoreLogic Staff Member / Employee YBR – Your Benefits Resources Online Account Steps
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW employee who needs to create a account:
- Visit this link on your device.
- Click on the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your social security number in the field provided.
- Input your date of birth.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Manage and review your account.
NOTE: You can find more information at this website: www.yourcorebenefits.com
Are you a New Employee? You are eligible for benefits on the first of the month following your date of hire. Be sure to make your elections within 31 days of becoming eligible.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a CURRENT employee who needs to access the account Login Page:
- Visit: www.ybr.com/corelogic in an internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a online account if necessary.
If your registration has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details. Then you can manage or review your account details.
Helpful Tip For Getting an ID Card:
- Lost an ID card? Need a replacement ID card for your insurance plan? You need to contact your plan administrator and request a new card.
“The 401(k) plan is designed to work for you. It’s easy to contribute, it’s flexible and you make important decisions about your account, like how to invest your money. You can contribute up to 80 percent of your eligible pay each year to your 401(k) plan account as before-tax or Roth contributions (subject to IRS maximums, which are adjusted annually). Before-tax contributions offer an extra savings boost since your contributions are taken out of your pay before federal and most state taxes are determined.”CoreLogic – 2019
Manage Your 401(k) Savings Plan Account Online at: http://www.netbenefits.com/. If it’s the very first time you are logging in to Fidelity, click on “Register Now” to create a username and password. If you already have a current Fidelity account, use the same login information to login.