Customer Service Representative Center Phone Number: 1-855-604-6220
General Contact Phone Number: +966-13-872-0115
Member Services Contact Phone Number: 1-866-486-4180 for Inside the United States OR 1-813-775-0066 for Outside the United States
Address: P.O. Box 5000, Dhahran 31311, Saudi Arabia
This company was founded in 1933. Their headquarters are in Dhahran. As an Employee, you can participate in several benefit programs once you become eligible. You might enroll in the following:
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account – FSA
- Health Savings Account – HSA
- Medical & Drug Prescription (including employer matching contributions)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Annual Retirement Contribution (Pension Plan for Union & Hourly employees)
- Supplemental & Dependent life insurance
- Voluntary insurance
- Identity Theft
- Pet Insurance
- Home & Auto Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Group Legal Services
- Critical Illness Plan
- Accidental Plan
- & More!
- Remuneration Package
- Annual repatriation travel allowance
- Annual vacation
- Career development
- Free scheduled transportation
- Free medical care through Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare subsidiary medical network or contracted hospitals and clinics
- Free access to recreational facilities such as:
- private beaches
- tennis courts
- exercise gyms
- swimming pools
- golf courses
- tennis & squash courts
- much more!
- Quality housing in company communities or a rental assistance allowance
- Incentive Plan – designed to recognize & reward your contributions beyond the normal annual merit increases
- Permanent Employment on an Indefinite Term Employment Agreement
- Education Assistance Plan
- Severance award
- Death Benefit
- Supplemental Retirement Income plan
- Thrift plan – contributions to your savings from the company
- Home Ownership Loan – buy or build a home
- Short-Term Disability Benefits program
- Social Insurance – annuity, death & disability benefits
- Service Award Program
- Voluntary Family Protection Plan
“We’re a leading producer of the energy and chemicals that drive global commerce and enhance the daily lives of people around the globe.Saudi Aramco – 2019
From our proven upstream capabilities and our strategically integrated global downstream network, to our cutting edge sustainability technologies and our foremost organizational capabilities, we’ve created an unsurpassed value engine that places us in a category all our own.”
They also offer their employees / staff members access to an online account. This is a free service for clients that need review and/or manage their benefits information online. Employees should create an online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Print a temporary medical plan ID card.
- Review your plan and benefit options.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Information.
- Enroll in benefit plans quickly and easily during annual enrollment or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Use the “Find a doctor” in your plan tool.
- Access provider and facility directories.
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Access treatment information.
- Check your paycheck to ensure your benefit plan deductions are accurate.
- Much more!
Benefits vary by country and region. You can find more information at these website links: https://www.saudiaramco.com/en/careers/saudi-applicants/our-offer/benefits or https://www.saudiaramco.com/en/careers/non-saudi-applicants/benefits or https://www.jobsataramco.eu/benefits.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access to the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to an activate account or create a new online account. Be sure you have your employee and/or personal information on hand.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to a Saudi AramcoStaff Member / Employee YBR – Your Benefits Resources Online Account Steps
Follow the easy steps below if you are a NEW employee who needs to create a new account:
- Visit this link on your device.
- Click on the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your social security number in the field provided.
- Input your date of birth.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information to create your new account.
If your registration has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details. Then you can manage or review your account details.
Follow the easy steps below if you are a CURRENT employee who needs to access the account Sign In Page:
- Visit: www.ybr.com/benefits/saudiaramco in an internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Proceed to move forward and manage your current account.
“We’re explorers at heart. That drive to uncover the next frontier or solve the next great problem lies at the heart of our determination to succeed — and has allowed us to build one of the world’s most important energy and chemicals enterprises.Saudi Aramco – 2019
To help ensure optimal future performance, we are focused on delivering greater value, creating additional organizational resilience, enabling continued growth, and developing future-proofing technology solutions.
Over the next decade, we expect to continue making significant investments in our upstream operations. These strategic investments are designed to help reinforce our preeminent position in oil, maintain our maximum sustainable production capacity, and allow us to carry out an exploration and production program focused on finding and developing conventional and unconventional gas resources.”
Helpful Tip For Getting an ID Card:
- Lost an ID card? Need a replacement ID card for your insurance plan? You need to contact your plan administrator or HR department and request a new card.