Customer Service Representative Center Phone Number:
1-877-388-9236 / 1-877-EBAY-BEN
This company was founded in 1931. Their headquarters are in Northfield Township, Illinois. As an Employee, you can participate in several benefit programs once you become eligible. You can enroll in the following:
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Social Security
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical & Drug Prescription
- Short Term & Long Term
- Group Plans
- Progyny Fertility
- Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Family Care
- Pet Insurance
- Education Assistance
- Adoption Assistance
- & More!
“When to Choose or Change CoverageEbay
When it comes to medical, dental, vision, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), the Health Savings Account (HSA), and optional life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, the IRS only allows you to enroll or make changes at specific times during the year. Those are:
— During our Open Enrollment period each fall
— Within 30 days of first becoming eligible
— Within 30 days of certain types of big changes in your life, like getting married or having a baby”
They also offer its employees / members access to an online account. This is a free service for clients that need review and/or manage their benefits account online. Employees should create a online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Print a temporary medical plan ID card.
- Review your plan and benefit options.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Information.
- Enroll in benefit plans quickly and easily during annual enrollment or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Use the “Find a doctor” in your plan tool.
- Access provider and facility directories.
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Access treatment information.
- Check your paycheck to ensure your benefit plan deductions are accurate.
- Much more!
Other useful tools are:
- Collective Health – a website, join.collectivehealth.com/ebay, that provides answers to questions about your benefits, programs and plans.
- Vida – Provides health & well-being coaching through text or video chat on the mobile app.
- Lyra – This is eBay’s Employee Assistance Program provider. It will provide you with short-term support when you feel stressed out, have anxiety or feel depressed.
- Grand Rounds – Provides expert guidance on any aspect of your health care & can help you locate a doctor.
- Stanford Health Navigation Services – This is a customized health service web portal that will assist you & your family access specialist health resources & services.
- Care.com – This site will help you find regular or part-time care for your children, parents, pets & home. There is a network of caregivers to choose from. You will see references, reviews and background checks on the caregivers.
- Grokker – This is an on-demand video library. Add wellness into your day with a large variety of exercise, mindfulness, cooking and yoga videos.
- Cleo (formerly LUCY) – Provides support to birthing parents, supportive partners, adoptive & surrogate parents; & same-sex & solo parents from conception through baby’s first year. This is an easy-to-use app that offers information and support for birth preparation, newborn care, sleep coaching, breastfeeding, child development and safety, transitioning to parental leave, & returning to work with confidence.
- Robin Care – Assists you & your covered family members deal with a cancer diagnosis.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access to the sign in or register page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to a activate account or activate a new online account and gain access. Be sure you have your employee and/or personal information on hand.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to an Ebay Staff Member / Employee YBR – Your Benefits Resources Online Account Steps
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW employee who needs to create a account:
- Visit this link on your device.
- Click on the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your social security number in the field provided.
- Input your date of birth.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Manage and review your account.
NOTE: You can also log on through People Central on the Hub. Simply select “Benefits & Wellness,” then “Take Action Now” and “Manage Your Benefits.
Are you a New Employee? Be sure to visit the Hub (eBay’s intranet) and type “new2ebay/” into your web browser for a free helpful new employee guide.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a CURRENT employee who needs to access the account Login Page:
- Visit: www.ybr.com/benefits/ebay in an internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a online account if necessary.
If your registration has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details. Then you can manage or review your account details.
Helpful Tip For Getting an ID Card:
- Lost an ID card? Need a replacement ID card for your insurance plan? You need to contact your plan administrator and request a new card.
“A Note About the 401(k) Savings PlanEbay
If you’re a regular eBay employee on the U.S. payroll, you’re eligible to contribute to the 401(k) Savings Plan regardless of how many hours you work on a weekly basis.
If you’re not already enrolled in this plan, you can enroll and make changes to your elections at any time.”
Manage Your 401(k) Savings Plan Account Online at: netbenefits.com/ebay. If it’s the very first time you are logging in to Fidelity, click on “Register Now” to create a username and password. If you already have a current Fidelity account, use the same login information to login.