Customer Service Representative Center Phone Number: 1-888-232-4111
Customer Service Representative Center Phone Number Outside the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada: 1-212-444-0994
Added Benefits representative: 1-800-622-6045
Physical Address: Karaportti 3, 02610 Espoo, Finland
Mailing Address: P.O.Box 226, FI-00045 Nokia Group
This company was founded in 1865. Their headquarters are in Espoo, Finland. As an Employee, you can participate in several benefit programs once you become eligible. You can enroll in the following:
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account – FSA
- Health Savings Account – HSA
- Medical & Drug Prescription (including employer matching contributions)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Annual Retirement Contribution (Pension Plan for Union & Hourly employees)
- Supplemental & Dependent life insurance
- Voluntary insurance
- Identity Theft
- Pet Insurance
- Home & Auto Insurance
- Pension Plan
- & More!
“You can always find opportunities to develop yourself and have fun along the way. During my career in the company I have been involved in various roles: Software Development, System Engineering, Architecture as well as managerial roles. I never stop learning. At Nokia, you can always grow together with your teams, in the organization and beyond.”Liu Guodong – Employee
They also offer its employees / members access to an online account. This is a free service for clients that need review and/or manage their benefits account online. Employees should create a online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Print a temporary medical plan ID card.
- Review your plan and benefit options.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Information.
- Enroll in benefit plans quickly and easily during annual enrollment or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Use the “Find a doctor” in your plan tool.
- Access provider and facility directories.
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Access treatment information.
- Check your paycheck to ensure your benefit plan deductions are accurate.
- Much more!
Other benefits are:
- Employee Assistance Program – EAP offers professional assistance with:
- help coping with stress, family pressures, money issues, or work demands
- Commuter Benefits offers financial assistance with:
- the use of before-tax earnings to pay for public transit commuting including train, subway, bus, ferry and eligible vanpool & qualified parking as part of your daily commute to work
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.This summary reflects the U.S. benefit package. Benefits vary by country and region.
If you need to access the sign in or register page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to an active account or activate a new online account and gain access. Be sure you have your employee and/or personal information on hand.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to an Nokia / Alcatel-Lucent Staff Member / Employee YBR – Your Benefits Resources Online Account Steps
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW employee who needs to create a account:
- Visit this link on your device.
- Click on the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your social security number in the field provided.
- Input your date of birth.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Manage and review your account.
NOTE: You can find more information at these website links:
Follow these easy steps below if you are a CURRENT employee who needs to access the account Login Page:
- Visit: www.ybr.com/alcatel-lucent in an internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for an online account if necessary.
If your registration has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details. Then you can manage or review your account details.
“It doesn’t matter if you started your job a month back fresh out of college, you will be heard and your opinion will be respected equally”Jagreeti Hazarika – Employee
Helpful Tip For Getting an ID Card:
- Lost an ID card? Need a replacement ID card for your insurance plan? You need to contact your plan administrator or HR department and request a new card.