Customer Service Representative Center Phone Number:
1-844-469-2226 / 1-844-4MY-ACCO
American Clip Company (ACCO) was founded in 1903. Their headquarters are in Lake Zurich, Illinois. As an Employee, you can participate in several benefit programs once you become eligible. You can enroll in the following:
- Bonus Plan
- Competitive Salaries
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Social Security
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Time Off
- Home offices for certain sales positions, with full home office, laptops, and cell phones
- On site fitness center in some locations
- & More!
“ACCO Brands offers a competitive benefits program that is benchmarked against best-in-class practices. Benefits are a very important part of our overall compensation, which are designed to provide you and your family with protection and also contribute to your future financial security. We are committed to offering employee programs designed to meet the personal and financial needs of our employees.”ACCO Brands
They also offer its employees / members access to an online account. This is a free service for clients that need review and/or manage their benefits account online. Employees should create a online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Print a temporary medical plan ID card.
- Review your plan and benefit options.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Information.
- Enroll in benefit plans quickly and easily during annual enrollment or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Use the “Find a doctor” in your plan tool.
- Access provider and facility directories.
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Access treatment information.
- Check your paycheck to ensure your benefit plan deductions are accurate.
- Much more!
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or register page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to an active account or activate a new online account and gain access. Be sure you have your employee and/or personal information on hand.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to an ACCO Brands Staff / Employee YBR – Your Benefits Resources Online Account Steps
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW employee who needs to create a account:
- Visit this link on your device.
- Click on the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your social security number in the field provided.
- Input your date of birth.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Manage and review your account.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a CURRENT employee who needs to access the account Login Page:
- Visit: www.ybr.com/acco in an internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for an online account if necessary.
If your registration has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details. Then you can manage or review your account details.
Helpful Tip For Getting an ID Card:
- Lost an ID card? Need a replacement ID card for your insurance plan? You need to contact your plan administrator and request a new card.