Company: WW International, Inc. (once was Weight Watchers International. Inc.)
WW Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-651-6000
Did You Know
Jean Nidetch first started Weight Watchers in 1963 in New York. The name was changed to WW International, Inc. as they wanted to try and achieve expansion of being know for not only weight loss products, but also for packaged foods and exercise products as well as health and wellness programs such as the Monthly Pass Program. In the article we will help familiarize you with some of the things you need to now about this program, as well as a quick guide with links to help you setup your account.
Things to know before setting up.
- The Access Code from your Monthly Pass Starter Voucher will need to be entered online to complete the setup or activation.
- Either a valid credit card or PayPal account is necessary to complete signup.
- The sign up process for Monthly Pass (Meetings + OnlinePlus) needs to be done by going to the WW website or by downloading the mobile app within 7 days of purchase.
- After you enter the Access Code, an email will be sent to the email address provided. Please note: that you will be required to pay for the next meeting you attend if you do not complete the Monthly Pass sign up process.
To learn more about the different Weight Watchers plans, click here.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
to register and activate you will need:
- internet access
- personal information
- must be a Lifetime Member
- have your WW Monthly Pass Starter Voucher or Monthly Pass Card with an Access Code
Where can you find your Monthly Pass Card or Voucher
Locating Monthly Pass on the mobile app and website:
- For iPhone Device – iPad: From the My Day screen, tap the Profile icon (top right), then My Monthly Pass Card under Resources.
- For an Android Device: Tap the Profile icon (bottom right next to Connect), then My Monthly Pass Card under Resources.
- Via a Computer: In My Day, select your Account in the top-right corner, then Settings, then Account & Billing, and enter your password, then select Plan Enrolled-Monthly Pass, which will display with the option to print.
what to do to signup:
- Visit: www.weightwatchers.com/startmonthlypass or https://www.weightwatchers.com/us/checkout/#/activation to activate the monthly pass on your device.
- Type in your access code in the fields provided.
- Click on the “CONTINUETOSIGNUP” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information and complete the online activation. Be sure you receive a confirmation that you have activated the Studio/Monthly Pass Program account online.
Current Customers who need to login:
- Visit: www.weightwatchers.com/login or https://cmx.weightwatchers.com/ on your device.
- Type in your username and password in the spaces provided.
- Click on the “LOG IN” button.
- Manage your WW online account.
What to do if you want to download the WW app online:
After you download the free app, log in with your Weight Watchers login ID and password.