Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-651-6000
Weight Watchers now provides its members the opportunity to receive free meetings and online digital tools.
A Lifetime Member must meet the following criteria:
•Members must weigh within 2 lbs. (+/-) of the documented Goal Weight provided in their meetings materials.
• Members are weighed-in each calendar month in a Weight Watchers meeting room. If all criteria have been met, they will not be charged the weekly meeting fee and they also get a eTools Voucher from the staff.
Members only have to pay for a meeting for the following reasons:
• They do not weigh in at a meeting in the previous calendar month or are 2 lbs above their goal weight.
• They missed a month, but they will only have to pay for the missed monthly weigh-in.
• They are not at goal but they can choose to become a Monthly Pass member until they are back at their goal weight.
Members will not receive an etools Voucher if:
• They haven’t weighed in at a meeting in the previous calendar month or are 2 lbs. above their goal weight.
• They missed a month, but they only have to pay for the missed monthly weigh-in.
• They are not at goal, but they can choose to become a Meetings + OnlinePlus or Pay-As-You-Go member until they are back at their goal weight.
To learn more about the different Weight Watchers plans, click here.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
Activate a WW eTools Voucher:
Have your Voucher Code with an Access Code
- Visit: www.weightwatchers.com/us/etools to activate eTools on your device.
- Click on the “Redeem an activation code” button.
- Type in the eTools access code in the fields provided.
- Click on the “CONTINUE TO SIGN UP” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the online activation.
If you are a Weight Watchers Member that needs to activate your personal Studio Program online account, if so below we have provided a quick “how to” activation guide to login and manage your Studio online.
What you need to have available to register and activate a new Studio account online:
- internet access
- personal information
- have your WW Monthly Pass Starter Voucher or Monthly Pass Card with an Access Code
Where can you find your Monthly Pass Card or Voucher
Follow the directions for locating your Monthly Pass on the mobile app and website:
- For iPhone Device – iPad: From the My Day screen, tap the Profile icon (top right), then My Monthly Pass Card under Resources.
- For an Android Device: Tap the Profile icon (bottom right next to Connect), then My Monthly Pass Card under Resources.
- Via a Computer: In My Day, select your Account in the top-right corner, then Settings, then Account & Billing, and enter your password, then select Plan Enrolled-Monthly Pass, which will display with the option to print.
- Visit: www.weightwatchers.com/startmonthlypass or https://www.weightwatchers.com/us/checkout/#/activation to activate the monthly pass on your device.
- Type in your access code in the fields provided.
- Click on the “CONTINUETOSIGNUP” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information and complete the online activation and receive a confirmation that you have activated the Studio (formerly Meetings + OnlinePlus + Monthly Pass) Program account online.
download the WW app online to manage eTools:
After you download the free app, log in with your Weight Watchers login ID and password.