UnitedHealthCare has built up a network of over 750,000 physicians and health care professionals, 80,000 dentists, and over 5,500 hospitals. Their pharmaceutical management programs allow over 13 million families have affordable access to drugs. As of 2014 they are the largest single health carrier in the U.S.
With their website, you will be able to manage and view the following:
- Patient Eligibility requests
- Records of Patients Health
- CarePlans of the Patient
- Health Risk Assessments
- Status of Claims
- Submission of Claims
- Estimation of Claims
- Claims Reconsideration
- EPS – Electronic Payments and Statements
- Look up fees
- UnitedHealthCare online All-Payer Gateway
- Submission of Referrals and status
- Notifications/Prior/Submission/Status for Authorizations, Radiology, OptumRx, Cardiology, Specialty Drugs, and Oncology
- MUCH, MUCH, more.
If you are a current physician or health care professional you will want to regularly access the Community Plan online. If you need to access to the sign in page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to have available to create access online for a Physician and Health professionals sign in:
- internet access
- your current user name and password
Follow these easy steps below to access the United Healthcare Community Plan online Physician and Health professionals login:
- Visit www.unitedhealthcareonline.com/b2c in your browser.
- Type in your current user id in the space provided in the top right hand area.
- Type in your password in the space provided.
- Click on the orange “Login” button.
- Begin using the tools.