Company Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-273-8115
This company was founded in 1974. They provide the following types of products:
- Short Term Insurance
- Hospital & Doctor Fixed Indemnity Insurance
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Discount Card
- Travel Medical Insurance
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Final Expense Insurance
- Pet Insurance
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
When you create online access you can do the following:
- Print your ID Card.
- Review your benefits.
- View health information.
- Read an EOB.
- Find a provider.
- Send secure messages or comments.
- Much more!
Below we have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can access all the current member portals.
What you need to have available to register and activate a new member portal account online:
- internet access
- personal information
Follow these easy steps below to start the registration to create a new account online:
- Visit: www.uhone.com/customers/member-portals in your internet browser on your device.
- Select the appropriate portal such as: Dental, Vision, Discount Card or Health Plan.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information until you finish the registration and receive a confirmation of completion.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a current member who needs to login:
- Visit: https://www.myuhone.com/ in your internet browser on your device.
- Type in your “User Name” in the field provided.
- Type in the current password in the field provided.
- Click on the “LOG IN” button.
- Proceed to move forward and manage your online account.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a current UnitedHealthCare UnitedHealthOne Member / Patient who needs to download the Health4Me app:
- Visit: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/health4me/id489196274?mt=8 or https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=UNITED+HEALTHCARE+SERVICES,+INC.&hl=en in your internet browser on your device.
- OR Select the app store located on your device: App Store or Google Play and download the app.
Member Portals Links