Department Phone Number: 1-844-696-5525 TTY 711
This company is directly contracted with more than 800,00 physicians and health care professionals and 6,000 hospitals and other facilities nationwide. They strive to help members reach personal health and wellness goals by providing information that will help them to make a more informed decision about their personal health. The plans they offer incorporate access to different programs, tools, service and resources that will keep members on track to achieving their health goals.
When it comes to Medicare, this company is prepared to help you learn more about it such as:
- Find out if you are eligible.
- View the coverage choices available.
- Understand the cost basics.
- View the prescription drug coverage options.
- View available benefits.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access to the registration page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account and gain access to a new plan. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to have available to access to the United Healthcare Medicare registration / enrollment page on their website online:
- internet access
- personal information
Follow these easy steps below to Review, Shop, Compare or Enroll in a current Plan:
- Visit: www.uhcmedicare.com in your internet browser.
- Click on the “VIEW PLANS” button.
- Review the list of plans in your area.
- Type in your zip code in the field provided.
- Click on the “Go” button.
- Review the plans available in your area.
- Confirm the plan(s) you would like to review or compare or enroll in.
- Continue enrollment process by providing the needed information, completing the following: Plan Information, Beneficiary Information, Additional Information, Review your Application and Submit Application
NOTE: You can enroll over the phone by calling the contact number provided at the beginning of this article.