Producer Help Desk Support Phone Number: 1-888-381-8581
The history of this company can be traced back to 1977. Today, they offer their producers access to a free and secure online management tool.
UnitedHealthcare is committed to protecting the data of their producers so they are using Optum ID. This is a double authentication system. The authentication process is secure and aligns with any application using an Optum ID. Producers will need to create an Optum ID in order to log in to Jarvis and LEAN. They will register for an Optum ID once and then use it to smoothly access or connect any other associated applications.
Jarvis is the new agent portal they need to access in order to sell UnitedHealthcare Medicare products. It also provides training, communication, compliance, certifications and much more such as:
- Tracking Application Status
- Find all your tools in one place such as:
- UnitedHealthcare Toolkit
- Prescription Drug List
- Provider look-up
- Access your full portfolio information
- Updated Plan Search
- Use the Provider/Pharmacy Locator
- Updated Prescription Drug Search
- Global Search options
NOTE: Jarvis is also mobile responsive on Apple and Android devices.
If you are new to using Jarvis you will find that again, it uses a double authentication for increased security. After you have created an Optum ID, use either your Party ID or Agent ID to create an account and access all the features in Jarvis.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Steps if you are a CURRENT producer looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “Sign in with Optum ID” button.
- Type in your Optum ID or email address in the field provided.
- Type in your current Password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
- Proceed forward and begin managing your current online account.
Follow the easy steps below if you are a current producer who needs to register and create a new account:
- Visit: www.uhcjarvis.com on your device in an internet browser.
- Under the “Don’t have an Optum ID?” question click on the “Register” link.
- Type in your name in the fields provided.
- Type in your email address in the field provided.
- Create and type in an Optum ID and Password in the fields provided.
- Select your security questions and then type in the corresponding answers into the fields provided.
- Click on the “I Agree” button.
- You should receive an email from Optum. Note: Confirmation codes WILL expire. If you did not respond before the code expired, you can request another code.
- Do one of the following from the email provided: Select the Activate my Optum ID link in the email you received OR select the enter the 10-digit activation code link.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a new online account. If the registration / enrollment has been completed successfully, you will be able to login. Then you can manage or review your account details.