Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Program Department Phone Number: 1-866-249-1999 / TTY 711 / NOTE: This contact number is for All Federal Employees, Annuitants, and certain TRICARE beneficiaries.
This company was established in 1977. They are a diverse health care insurance company. They work hard to continue improving the health care environment as the needs are always changing and are continuing to make it work for each individual member. This company is continuing to increase access to affordable health care that is needed without losing the quality of care for the patients. They are providing support by offering tools and access to educational information for each person to be able to make informed health decisions and explore different health options. The goal of this company is to raise the standards in health care by constructing a system that is stronger and better for long term use.
UnitedHealthcare offers a Nationwide PPO Vision Plan called Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Program or FEDVIP. Reasons to register or enroll:
- They have a well-balanced nationwide network of private practices who also have evening and weekend hours available.
- Evening and weekend hours available through retail chain providers.
- You will receive cheaper out-of-pocket costs.
- Special benefits are available specifically for Federal employees and annuitants.
- You can get discounts on laser vision correction and contact lenses ordered on-line.
- They have a 24-hour toll-free number and Internet benefit access dedicated to Federal employees and annuitants.
- They have a Materials Guarantee Policy.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to create access to the registration page and create a logon, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account and gain access. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to have available to login or register to online:
- Internet access.
- Personal information.
This is for: all Federal employees, annuitants, and certain TRICARE beneficiaries in the United States and overseas who are eligible to enroll in the Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Program.
Follow these easy steps below to register:
- Visit this link in your internet browser.
- Click on the “New User? Register Now” button.
- In the space provided, type in your Subscriber ID OR the last four digits of your social security number.
- In the space provided, type in your name.
- In the space provided, input your date of birth.
- In the spaces provided, enter your email address.
- In the spaces provided, create and type in your Username and Password.
- Click on the “I’m not a robot” box.
- Click on the “Create” button
- Continue to provide needed information and move forward until your registration is complete.
Follow these easy steps below to login to your current account:
- Visit: www.myuhcvision.com/fedvip in your internet browser.
- On the left hand side type in your username name and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Begin managing your current account.
NOTE: You may enroll online at www.BENEFEDS.com.