Company Founded: 1974
Online Account Access Phone Number: 1-877-844-4999
In 1992 United Healthcare set the standards by being the first one to produce a Report Card on health care access, quality and cost measures. To do this, they put in motion a website in 2000 called “My UnitedHealthcare” or “MYUHC”. It provides each customer access to a personal portal to be able to order ID cards, check claim status, and look up health information relevant to the individual customer. To this day, they continue to launch new innovations to maintain improvement in the quality of the lives of customers as they age.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access to the login or register page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account and gain access. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to have available to Logon or complete registration to their website online:
- internet access
- personal information
Follow these easy steps below to logon to their website:
- Visit the following URL in your internet browser.
- Under box titled “Site Login” enter your username and password.
- Click on the “Login” button.
Follow these easy steps below to complete registration through their website:
- Visit: www.myuhcdental.com in your internet browser.
- Under the box titled “Site Login” click on the “Register Now” button.
- In the space provided, type in your name.
- In the space provided, input your date of birth.
- In the space provided, enter your zip code.
- In the space provided, type in your subscriber ID number
- Click on the “Submit” box.
- Continue to provide needed information and move forward until registration is complete.