Department Phone Number: 1-866-336-9371
UnitedHealthCare offers access to a website built just its members. Your doctor can provide you with medical treatment options, but in the end it is up to you make the choice of what is best for you. That’s why they have created myuhc.com. This website gives you important decision-making tools so you can make more-informed health care choices. You gain access to a variety of helpful set of online tools and resources that will assist you in managing your plan benefits. You will find that you can get more out of your health care and even improve your general wellness.
Once you log in, you’ll see your personalized home page that show you a summary of your ID numbers and coverage, which can come in handy when making an appointment with your doctor.
From this one page you will be able to do the following:
- View your claims activity and receive an estimate out-of-pocket costs.
- Look up benefits to find out exactly what coverage you have available.
- Check on your co-pays.
- Find a doctor based on your current medical condition or the procedure you need to have.
- Send physician’s information directly your phone by text.
- And, if coverage is provided, quickly refill a prescription in just a few clicks or choose to set up free home delivery.
You will also have links to view and print statements, check your account balance to see if you have reached your deductible, chat any time of the day with a live nurse and much more.
If you need to access to the logon page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can sign in securely to your current account(s) Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow these easy steps below to register and create a new HealthSelect account online:
- Visit the following URL link in your browser.
- Click on the white & blue “Register Now” button found under the sign in button section.
- Type in your first and last name in the spaces provided.
- Input your date of birth.
- Type in you member id. NOTE: If you don’t have your health plan ID card, click on the “No ID card” option to register using your Social Security Number and date of birth.
- Type in your Group or Account number and then click on the “Next Step” button.
- On the next page you will create a user name and password, then click “Next Step”.
- On the next page you type in your email address and phone numbers, and select Security Questions.
- Once you are done, you will need to review and agree to the website policies NOTE: if you keep the email opt-in checked you will get news and wellness information sent to you.
- When done, click the “Submit” button.
- You will now be able to start using the great online tools by clicking on “Continue to my account.”
Follow these easy steps below to sign in to your current account:
- Visit: https://www.myuhc.com/hs in your browser.
- Type in your user name in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Sign in” button.
- Manage your account.