Career Benefits May Include:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Savings Plan 401(k), Company-Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Group Legal Plan, Group Home/Auto Insurance and Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Weekly Pay, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Program
Westinghouse Employee Insurance Benefits Customer Service Representative Center Phone Number: 1-800-890-3600
NOTE: if you are located Outside the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada call: +1-847-883-1327
The history of this company dates back to 1988 when George Westinghouse created Westinghouse Electric Corporation. The name was changed in 1945 to Westinghouse Electric Company, then changed again to CBS Corporation before being finally being acquired by Viacom in 1999.
In 2019, the Westinghouse brand began to be managed by the Westinghouse Licensing Corporation, a subsidiary of the present-day CBS Corporation. The nuclear power business, Westinghouse Electric Company, was spun off from the Westinghouse Electric Corporation in 1999.
As an Employee, you can participate in several benefit programs once you become eligible. You may be able to enroll in the following insurance coverages:
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
They also offer their employees / staff members access to an online account. This is a free service for employees that need review and/or manage their benefits account online. Employees should create a online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Print out a temporary medical plan ID card.
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Review plan information and benefit options.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Details.
- Access and use the “Find a doctor” in your plan tool.
- Enroll in benefit plans quickly and easily when annual enrollment arrives or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make needed changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Access provider and facility directories.
- Access treatment information.
- Check your paycheck to ensure your benefit plan deductions are accurate.
- Much more!
Benefits will vary. Eligibility for some programs is dependent on job type, workgroup, and employment status. Therefore, please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access to the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to an activate account or activate a new online account. Be sure you have your employee and/or personal information on hand.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to a Westinghouse Employee / Staff Member Your Benefits Resources (YBR) UPoint Alight Solutions Online Account Steps
Follow these easy steps below if you are an employee who needs to create a new account:
- Visit this link on your device.
- Click on the “New User?” link.
- Type in the last four digits of your social security number into the field provided.
- Input your date of birth in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information to create your new online account.
If your registration has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details when you can then start to manage or review your account details.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a CURRENT Retired employee who needs to access the account Sign In Page:
- Visit: https://leplb0440.upoint.alight.com/web/westinghouse. NOTE: previously digital.alight.com/Phillips66.
- Type in your User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Proceed to move forward and manage your current online account.
Possible Additional Contact Information:
Aon Hewitt is your primary source of information about Plan benefits. Contact Aon Hewitt at:
Westinghouse Benefits Center P.O. Box 785082
Orlando, FL 32878-5082
Westinghouse Benefits Center: 1-800-890-3600
Plan Web site: www.mybenefitsdirectory.com/westinghouse
You may also contact the Plan Administrator at: Westinghouse Electric Company LLC Benefits Department
1000 Westinghouse Drive, Suite 137 Cranberry Township, PA 16066
Westinghouse Electric Corporation
c/o Westinghouse Customer Service
20 Stanwix Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222