As we ourselves or family members age, there is a time where we sometimes have to make a tough decision regarding where we/they will live out the remainder of life. The government has put together a program which will compare these facilities and allow us to get a more in depth look at Nursing Homes, Senior Care Centers and Assisted Living facilities that accept Medicare in your area. Here you will be able to-
- Get information on skilled Nursing facility quality reporting program measures.
- View facilities swing bed performance and quality of resident care for unplanned hospitalizations among long stay residents.
- View health inspections and the changes to the heath inspection process.
- View a guide to choose a nursing home as well as get a nursing home checklist.
- Learn how and when to file a complaint.
- View Staff Payroll information.
- Learn if a facility is or is at risk of being terminated from Medicare.
To begin visit
Then on left top corner fill in Zip, City or State to begin search
Once you submit, it will then list the facilities in your area.
From here you can see addresses, rating and more. Just follow the links to whichever facility you are interested in and you can see all the information you need.