Company Phone Number: 1-888-888-4489
Healthstream Company Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-521-0574
Please be aware that this article is about the two companies referenced above.
This company began in 1978. You can find their headquarters are in Brentwood, Tennessee. In 2013 they partnered with HealthStream, Inc. to offer online compliance training courses for 50,000 associates. They currently provide services in 650 communities in 36 states and have the capacity to serve around 67,000 residents.
The services of this company are as follows:
Health Care Services such as:
- Home Health – care in the comfort of ones own home
- Private Duty Nursing – in home care
- Hospice Care – providing 24-7 on call support, along with comfort emotionally, socially, spiritually and physically during the final stages of life
Assisted Living such as:
- social activities
- hygiene care
- health care
- nutritious meals
- these locations are generally near restaurants, parks, shopping centers, hospitals & churches
Skilled Nursing such as:
- Great on-site amenities
- Nurses available 24 hours a day
- Comprehensive therapy services
- Licensed physicians
- Short-term or long-term care options
- First-rate dining services
This is service for those with Alzheimers or Dementia using the Clare Bridge Alzheimer’s and Dementia Program in a safe and nurturing environment.
Independent Living offers:
- Apartment Homes with possible features such as full kitchen, ceiling fans, blinds, emergency pull cord or walk-in closets
- Communities with park like landscaping or gardens, walking paths or courtyards
- Restaurant Style Dining
- Pet Friendly Environment
- Vacation Style Amenities such as cottages or villas
- Laudry Services
- Cultural & Recreational Programs
Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- These are a community with various levels of care offers on a single campus. These levels of care will range from independent living, assisted living, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, and skilled nursing all depending on the community.
The also offer multiple employee online education courses can be taken using the HealthStream Learning Center. This internet-based learning management system is for mandatory education / re-education / continuing medical education courses.
Benefits of staff / employees using this online education resource include:
- Printing out transcripts.
- Tracking your completed courses.
- Setting up or self-scheduling courses according to your preference.
- Taking assigned or required courses.
NOTE: Please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
Please be aware that logins for this online learning system are different for each organization or institute.
It is highly suggested that you contact your internal HealthStream administrator, local help desk, local IT support desk, Education Department, or Human Resources Department with questions or for the exact URL or if you need help registering. However, a basic guide is provided below.
Follow the easy steps below to sign in to your current personal / employee Brookdale Senior Living Optimum Life Continuing Education Online Program account:
- Visit: www.healthstream.com/hlc/brookdalece in your internet browser on your device.
- Type in your UserID (your 9 digit employee ID number) and current Password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Begin to manage your online account.
Follow the easy steps below to create a new online account:
- Visit this link in your internet browsers on your device.
- Click on the “First time students click here to register.” link.
- Type in your name in the fields provided.
- Create and type in a new User ID in the field provided.
- Create and type in a new Password in the fields provided.
- Optional: create a password reminder in the field provided.
- Type in a valid email address in the field provided.
- Select your timezone.
- Select your preferred language.
- Provide your Institution Information such as:
- Hire/Rehire Date
- Optional: Review Month/Day
- Job Title
- Job Category
- Active Date
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide any other required information and be sure to keep your confirmation and then proceed to login.