Brookdale Senior Living Company Phone: 1-888-888-4489
Healthstream Company Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-521-0574
Please be aware that this article is about the two companies referenced above.
This company was founded in 1978. Their headquarters are in Brentwood, Tennessee. It was in 2013 that they partnered with HealthStream, Inc. to provide online compliance training courses for about 50,000 associates. They provide services in 650 communities in 36 states and have the capacity to serve around 67,000 residents.
The services of this company are as follows:
- Assisted Living offers:
- nutritious meals
- hygiene care
- health care
- social activities
- locations near restaurants, parks, shopping centers, hospitals & churches
- Health Care Services such as:
- Home Health – care in the comfort of ones own home
- Hospice Care – providing 24-7 on call support, along with comfort emotionally, socially, spiritually and physically during the final stages of life
- Private Duty Nursing – in home care
- Skilled Nursing offers:
- Short-term or long-term care options
- Nurses available 24 hours a day
- Comprehensive therapy services
- Licensed physicians
- Excellent on-site amenities
- First-rate dining services
- Memory Care for those with Alzheimers or Dementia using the Clare Bridge Alzheimer’s and Dementia Program in a safe and nurturing environment
- Independent Living offers:
- Pet Friendly Environment
- Vacation Style Amenities such as cottages or villas
- Apartment Homes with possible features such as full kitchen, ceiling fans, blinds, emergency pull cord or walk-in closets
- Communities with park like landscaping or gardens, walking paths or courtyards
- Restaurant Style Dining
- Laudry Services
- Cultural & Recreational Programs
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities offers one community with multiple levels of care on a single campus. These levels of care will range from independent living, assisted living, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, and skilled nursing all depending on the community.
A variety of employee online education courses can be taken using the HealthStream Learning Center. This an internet-based learning management system. It provides mandatory education / re-education / continuing medical education courses.
Benefits of using this online education resource:
- You can print out transcripts.
- You will be able to track your completed courses.
- You can set up or self-schedule a course that you select of your preference.
- You will be able to take assigned or required courses.
NOTE: Please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
Please be aware that logins for this online learning system are different for each organization or institute.
It is suggested that you contact your internal HealthStream administrator, local help desk, local IT support desk, Education Department, or Human Resources Department with questions or for the exact URL or if you need help registering.
Follow the easy steps below to sign in to your personal / employee Brookdale Senior Living Learning Management System account:
- Visit: www.healthstream.com/hlc/brookdale in your internet browser on your device.
- Type in your UserID (your 9 digit employee ID number) and current Password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Begin to manage your online account.
NOTE: http://www.healthstream.com/HLC/brookdalece is a separate website for their Optimum Life Continuing Education portal.
One-Stop for Connected Care — As a leading national senior living provider with connected healthcare and housing solutions – from independent living, assisted living and memory care to personalized care, home health, skilled nursing, rehabilitation, private duty nursing and hospice care – we make it easier for patients and providers to connect on clinical needs for an optimal care experience.– Brookdale