If you want to buy a health insurance plan through Humana, you can purchase one through neighborhood operators who are official representatives of the company. With their health awareness protection, you have the choice of selecting a Health Savings Account, better known as an HSA. With this account, you can set aside cash to apply towards your health care deductible. This is important in the event that you feel you may have some difficulty thinking of the cash to pay for a huge deductible. The options they have available for individuals and families are vast, so you should shop around and find what one is right for your situation.
If you are a current client, you will want to register online and access you online account to be able to search for doctors, hospitals and other healthcare providers.
You will also be able to view your current benefits, check the status of claims, view how much you have already spent on health care, receive cost estimates and use HumanaVitality.
If you need to access to the registration page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account and gain access to account information online. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to have available to Register online to be able to gain access to MyHumana:
- internet access
- your current Member ID
- Medicare Claim Number or Social Security Number
- date of birth
- zip code on file
Follow these easy steps below to Register online and are already a current member that needs to gain access to MyHumana:
- Visit www.humana.com/registration in your browser.
- Under the green “Members” section click on the box titled “Member”.
- Type in and enter your official Humana member ID number in the space provided.
- Optional: if you are a Medicare member, type in your claim number OR if you are any other type of customer register using your social security number by clicking on the “All other members” link.
- Type in and enter in you date of birth in the space provided.
- Type in your current zip code in the space provided.
- Click on the green “Continue” button and provide any and all other required information and proceed forward until you receive a registration complete confirmation.