Department Phone Number: 1-888-204-4062 (TTY: 711)
Hours: 7 days a week, 5 a.m. to 8 p.m.
This company can trace its beginnings back to 1961 in Louisville, Kentucky. Today, they offer the following types of services:
- Group Health Insurance
- Medicare Plans
- Health Plans for Individuals, Families, Seniors, Servicemen, Servicewomen and Veterans
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- Pharmacy Services
- Much more!
A very common question for this company is: How can I compare and find the best plan for me? These types of policies are different from original Medicare. Medicare Advantage plans (also known as Medicare Part C) add in doctor, hospital and sometimes drug coverage all into one plan. Some even offer dental, vision, hearing needs and other services. To learn more about their specific plans, click here.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access to the comparison and review page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can create a companion for review online. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to have available to learn more about Humana Medicare Advantage Plans online:
- internet access
- personal information
Follow these easy steps below to start the online search:
- Visit: https://www.humana.com/medicare/medicare-advantage-plans on your device.
- You may type in your zip code if the field provided and then click on the green “Shop plans” to view what is available.
- NOTE: you may also view the plans available at the bottom of the page.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a current member and need to find a doctor in the network online:
- Visit: www.humana.com/medicare/find-a-doctor on your device.
- Click on the “Find a doctor” button.
- Make sure the doctor type is “Medical” and click on the green “Go” button to confirm.
- Next, choose “Just Looking” or “Member ID” and then provide all the required information to preform a search online.