The services of this company are used by medical organizations in the U.S. such as:
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Assisted Living & Senior Care
- Behavioral Health
- Community Health
- Home Health
- Hospice & Palliative Care
- Physician Groups & Clinics
- Skilled Nursing & Long-Term Care
- Urgent Care & Emergency Services
Services include workforce development, compliance, resuscitation, revenue cycle, clinical development, training and learning management, talent management, credentialing, privileging, provider enrollment, performance assessment, and other education programs.
They own the following brands:
- HCCS – Provides Healthcare Compliance Tools & Training
- Providigm – Helps Nursing Homes & Hospitals
- Verity (formed by the merge of Echo & Morrisey) – Provides Automated Healthcare Credentialing, Privileging & Accreditation
A variety of employee online education courses can be taken using the HealthStream Learning Center. This an internet-based learning management system. It provides mandatory education / re-education / continuing medical education courses.
Benefits of using this online education resource:
- You can print out transcripts.
- Access to track your completed courses.
- You can set up or self-schedule a course that you select of your preference.
- Access to take assigned or required courses.
NOTE: Please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
Please be aware that logins for this online learning system are different for each organization or institute.
It is suggested that you contact your internal HealthStream administrator, local help desk, local IT support desk, Education Department, or Human Resources Department with questions or for the exact URL or if you need help registering.